Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 15, 2012, 10:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

We finally have an eta. It's supposed to be back up at 11:45 PDT.
Old May 15, 2012, 10:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
I'd love to know how in 6 hours. I put a solid 4 in so far and I haven't even cleared act1.

-ST
Just what i heard some dude in china did it... i put in 4 hours and i just killed the skeleton king but i have explored every inch of ever dungeon because i hate doing things twice and grinding sucks.
Old May 15, 2012, 10:26 PM
MVP

argh, home from a long day at work with my copy. Get it installed after a bit of difficulty, then realize I can't play it 'till tommorow.

Old May 15, 2012, 10:26 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Man, every time I go to play, the servers are down.

I think i've managed about 1.5 hours of game play, I just want to play more.
Old May 15, 2012, 10:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I've never been a fan of Diablo and I was not planning to get the game, but even if I was going to I would not have.

Look I know everyone loves the damn thing, but by turning around and just acting like it is ok to have always on connection DRM when it is stopping you from playing even single player, is just wrong. This just encourages the companies to do this sort of crap. I just don't care how good something is supposed to be this is the crap no one should be putting up with. But everyone runs out and buys it anyways.

Sorry I may seem bitter about it, but this game selling well when people can't even play it just goes to show how screwed up the entire industry is and how the gamers and their wallets are to blame!!!!!

:end rant:

Old May 15, 2012, 11:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I support their choice and I have no problem with it. I don't see what the problem is. It's gotta be over 90% of computer users are connected to the internet..... why wouldn't they make it like that?
Old May 16, 2012, 12:53 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
I support their choice and I have no problem with it. I don't see what the problem is. It's gotta be over 90% of computer users are connected to the internet..... why wouldn't they make it like that?
90% is a very, very optimistic calculation. I don't think it is even applicable in North America. Go to Europe and you will find a good number of areas where there are people with computers who are not connected to Internet or have a good enough connection for online gaming.
Old May 16, 2012, 01:45 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlanceEQ View Post
90% is a very, very optimistic calculation. I don't think it is even applicable in North America. Go to Europe and you will find a good number of areas where there are people with computers who are not connected to Internet or have a good enough connection for online gaming.
Good point. I was thinking of north america only. Either way with the online play it has become necessary.

If you have a problem with it thank the dupers and haXx0rs!
Old May 16, 2012, 02:00 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
Good point. I was thinking of north america only. Either way with the online play it has become necessary.

If you have a problem with it thank the dupers and haXx0rs!
Yeah, unfortunately very true. I still think they could have made the online mode optional only if you wanted the multi experience. I mean, that was the way it went for Diablo 2, no? I did not play it that much online due again to no Internet connection at all, thus making my online experience available in Internet cafes only. Was it that bad?
Old May 16, 2012, 04:00 AM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

Seems to be some issues with the achievements... I'm getting the same ones multiple times and unlocks aren't working right.