Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 6, 2014, 10:45 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Yeah, I started leveling up a Wreath gem on my SWK monk, purely for the move speed boost for T6 speed runs. Taeguk isn't terribly useful on T6.

I get moving pretty quick between Annihilation, Way of the Falling Star, Fleet Footed and now the wreath gem. Even with all those MS buffs though I seem to top out at around 4 mins for T6 rifts.
Starting to think that those people who claim regular solo 2-3 min T6 rift clears are absolutely full of it as there's no way in hell those classes could be moving as quickly as I am.
How is it working? I would suggest bane of the trapped as well or pain enhancer.

Old October 7, 2014, 07:44 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

With so much discussion, I figured there had to a be a HWC community on D3 but didn't find one.

I think it would be a good idea to get one going, no? Let me know and I can set it up or if someone else wants to, go nuts!
Old October 7, 2014, 07:59 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
With so much discussion, I figured there had to a be a HWC community on D3 but didn't find one.

I think it would be a good idea to get one going, no? Let me know and I can set it up or if someone else wants to, go nuts!
We had one, but there was like 6 people in it. Most of the people on here are in other online clans.
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old October 7, 2014, 08:15 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Ah, I see.

I'm part of a clan as well but there are times when nobody is on or games are full and I prefer to play with people I know as pub games are so hit and miss with people who are actually playing.

You can be part of 5 communities & 1 clan at any given time. :)
Old October 7, 2014, 10:15 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhippWhapp View Post
How is it working? I would suggest bane of the trapped as well or pain enhancer.
BatT is the absolute worst possible gem choice for a monk because the bonus dmg doesn't apply to dmg from procs (ie 99.9% of the dmg a monk does). Blizzard has acknowledged that this is a bug since it was first posted during one of the PTRs but has yet to fix it.

I'm experimenting with PE in place of Taeguk, but as much of a pain as it is to keep stacks on, if you can keep them then Taeguk blows away PE, especially vs the RG where PE is all but useless.
Old October 7, 2014, 12:02 PM
Rookie

Anyone else finding Boon of Hoarder gem just ridiculous? I was hovering around 800-900 mill for the longest time, and then I found BoH gem a few days ago. I'm now up to 2billion without even working at it.

Combined with goldwrap for an average of 35-50m toughness at any given point in time... it's a fun gem to play with.
Old October 7, 2014, 12:21 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
Anyone else finding Boon of Hoarder gem just ridiculous? I was hovering around 800-900 mill for the longest time, and then I found BoH gem a few days ago. I'm now up to 2billion without even working at it.

Combined with goldwrap for an average of 35-50m toughness at any given point in time... it's a fun gem to play with.
Yeah, I'm often finding myself using that (in an avarice band ring for max ease of use) paired with goldwrap in place of unity for group play. Works real nice on my DH considering I'd only have ~4m toughness otherwise
Old October 11, 2014, 06:08 PM
Allstar
F@H

A few weeks ago I decided to try and get a useful Hellfire Amulet. After what seems like an eon, I finally found something barely useful for my barb. What a waste of time.

PSXeven. Batards of the World Unite!
The gap between happiness and utter misery is only but a few inches

Last edited by Xeven; October 20, 2014 at 12:08 AM.
Old October 13, 2014, 06:31 PM
MVP

I just restarted. I have no clue wtf is goin on now.
Old October 20, 2014, 12:39 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I'm slowly lvling in seasonal HC & SC

HC parargon 76 (i think)
SC paragon 180 (i think)

at work sorry.

When does the season end?

Comp1 (Mine) : ASUS P9X79 LE, 3960X, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1333, PNY 770 4GB, OCZ Vertex3 240GB, OCZ Vertex3 480GB, 600GB VelociRaptor, Corsair 1000HX, Cool Master Cosmos 2