Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 8, 2014, 10:12 AM
Top Prospect

i've personally noticed with seasons if you just go from rift 1-w/e you can handle one after another then you gear up way faster then you ever did before. sitting around paragon 370 and my dh is now in the sidegrade/.5% upgrade zone if i'm lucky. anyone found a use for the rolands set yet?
Old September 8, 2014, 10:33 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylesj View Post
i've personally noticed with seasons if you just go from rift 1-w/e you can handle one after another then you gear up way faster then you ever did before. sitting around paragon 370 and my dh is now in the sidegrade/.5% upgrade zone if i'm lucky. anyone found a use for the rolands set yet?
last time I checked the leaderboard for solo crusaders, most of the top 10 are using the Roland's set...
not sure if that's the set they used to reach lvl40 with their crusaders though...
Old September 8, 2014, 11:36 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
I put a lot of time into the game this weekend. The sets are worth it. Kind of. They pigeon hole you, a lot.

Zolerath - Community - Diablo III

This spec is absolutely disgusting. the 4 set Sun bonus with the spirit uptime between WotHF and Flying Dragon allows you to spam spirit spenders (in my case SW and Mantra) and pop 3000% Weapon damage constantly. I'm clearing T6 rifts in about 5 min, and can solo GR 30+. But you'll get carpal tunnel real fast if you're not macroing through mouse/keyboard software. The swiftness gem and holy gem also make the DPS retarded. I need to level them up tonight... Before that I was running a lightning build with the storms monk set. It cant compare with the sustained burst of this build.

The demon hunter Maurader 6pc set is the OP one tho. 5 Sentries hitting for 80 mill plus (each sentry) while they AFK to kill bosses? Yeah, that better get nerfed.
Yeah, my unbuffed dps sits around 1.7m right now but spikes up to 4.5m once I get rolling and FD procs. Just for giggles I equipped Harrington while doing regular T6 rifts just to see if I could crack 10m sheet dps. Managed to do it with a frenzy shrine...too bad I was too slow on the print screen.

Bound mantra spam to a macro too, so I can just hold down Z to spam mantra then also tap SW once FD is active. Still looking for a decent SWK ammy so I can equip my Peshkov helm for even more silliness.

Anyway, my monk if anyone cares:
Shyla - Community - Diablo III
Old September 9, 2014, 07:22 AM
Rookie

Is there a HWC clan or something? I recently came back after the 2.1 patch and I'm on fairly often. Have every class to 70 but mainly focus on my T5-T6 barb.
Always looking for people to run greater rifts with, help out, vault hunt with etc..

Also thinking about restarting and doing a season char.
Old September 9, 2014, 12:36 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:

The demon hunter Maurader 6pc set is the OP one tho. 5 Sentries hitting for 80 mill plus (each sentry) while they AFK to kill bosses? Yeah, that better get nerfed.
This 6pc set? -> Rokkin - Community - Diablo III

PSXeven. Batards of the World Unite!
The gap between happiness and utter misery is only but a few inches
Old September 10, 2014, 07:05 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Yeah, my unbuffed dps sits around 1.7m right now but spikes up to 4.5m once I get rolling and FD procs. Just for giggles I equipped Harrington while doing regular T6 rifts just to see if I could crack 10m sheet dps. Managed to do it with a frenzy shrine...too bad I was too slow on the print screen.

Bound mantra spam to a macro too, so I can just hold down Z to spam mantra then also tap SW once FD is active. Still looking for a decent SWK ammy so I can equip my Peshkov helm for even more silliness.

Anyway, my monk if anyone cares:
Shyla - Community - Diablo III
Hey,

Nice build, what's your fourth passive? (It's blank from my screen).

Thanks!
Old September 10, 2014, 04:21 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bao View Post
Hey,

Nice build, what's your fourth passive? (It's blank from my screen).

Thanks!
Harmony
Old September 10, 2014, 05:25 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Greg, log on and farm stuff with me :( Sagath#1803
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old September 10, 2014, 07:35 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Greg, log on and farm stuff with me :( Sagath#1803
Gimme 30 mins - gotta get some work stuff done since our internet was down at work all day today
Old September 12, 2014, 02:26 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Somebody over at blizz finally decided I'd done enough time as punishment for "trolling" the forums over there during the early days of D3 complaints..... :)

Name:  RoRG.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  99.5 KB

Not worth wearing, but maybe now I'll see the occasional one drop instead of hundreds of maces, and more than my fill of absolutely worthless leoric's ammys. (Stupidest affix in the world... who the heck is going to stop mid attack to let the massacre bonus proc 4 skeletons that'll last all of 2 seconds ?).

Currently running through T5 like butter with a pretty generic monk build (no real spenders) and survivable solo T6, but certainly doesn't feel efficient.

Not sure how long this is sustainable.... DD pants, Crudest Boots, Leoric's crown (double life%), thrown in with 3 leveled legendary gems pretty much make any build easily sustainable T5/T6 without BiS gear.

Currently hunting for a gift to socket a WKL in order to complete a lightning build... going to be interesting to see what kind of damage an extra 75% elemental damage will make. :)

WhiskySour - Community - Diablo III

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 1X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / Uncased 256GB Sandisk Z400S SSD / Mini-Box M350 / 24" Westinghouse L2410NM