Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 10, 2010, 05:42 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default Batman: Arkham City

So a sequel for Arkham Asylum has been announced and it's coming out next year. While we don't know a whole lot about it, there is a cool secret in Arkham Asylum that hints at Arkham City. I finished this game 5 times and searched every area multiple times, and I still never saw this secret. If you want to check it out follow the link.

http://gameinformer.com/b/features/a...cret-room.aspx

I'm going to go for a 6th playthrough now.
Old August 10, 2010, 10:06 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Speed View Post
So a sequel for Arkham Asylum has been announced and it's coming out next year. While we don't know a whole lot about it, there is a cool secret in Arkham Asylum that hints at Arkham City. I finished this game 5 times and searched every area multiple times, and I still never saw this secret. If you want to check it out follow the link.

http://gameinformer.com/b/features/a...cret-room.aspx

I'm going to go for a 6th playthrough now.
Secret? How about the fact that joker never dies at the end :P
Old August 10, 2010, 10:08 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I might finish AA sometime if hard drives stop dying on me.
Old August 10, 2010, 10:11 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

would like a lot more of the extra missions/challenges. although I could never really beat the fighting ones, the ones where you gotta take the people out a certain way was very fun.
Old August 10, 2010, 10:57 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Secret? How about the fact that joker never dies at the end :P
I don't mean the fact that there'll be a sequel, I mean that Arkham is moving into the city.
Old August 10, 2010, 01:09 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I was hoping Gotham was going to be taken over by the insane. This prison in the middle of the city concept is kind of dumb. WTF are the city planners, like seriously? However I am awaiting this eagerly, it will probably be pretty sweet to play. I wonder if this black & white theme has something to do with the updated detective mode or maybe your stealth status?

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old August 10, 2010, 01:36 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thund3rball View Post
I was hoping Gotham was going to be taken over by the insane. This prison in the middle of the city concept is kind of dumb. WTF are the city planners, like seriously? However I am awaiting this eagerly, it will probably be pretty sweet to play. I wonder if this black & white theme has something to do with the updated detective mode or maybe your stealth status?
Read the true comics and you'll know that Arkam Asylum isn't much different than what is portrayed in the game.
Old August 10, 2010, 03:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Read the true comics and you'll know that Arkam Asylum isn't much different than what is portrayed in the game.
No.

And no wonder why Gotham is such a sh1t hole. With that kind of city planning they deserve to to be riddled with freaks and crime.

Still, I loved AA and I'm sure this will be a blast too.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old August 12, 2010, 07:53 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

how much practice did it take batman to always make a perfect bat with that explosive gel stuff?
Old August 12, 2010, 08:33 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thund3rball View Post
Lowest bidder ftl, thats how