Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old July 27, 2010, 11:52 PM
shumway's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: London - Ontario
Posts: 95

My System Specs

Default



This so reminds me of combat arms.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 09:44 AM
BrianHanna's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: toronto
Posts: 1,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_81_smith View Post
Thereís always reason behind bannings BrianHanna and Iím sure they make an action with out a strong proof. Coz you look too suspicious..

it's called headshots, holy crap, i was playing a sniper on isla inocentes, the easiest map to get that kind of score as a sniper.
__________________
Asus p6x58d-e / i7 930 @ 4ghz / G.skill 1600mhz 2x3gb 9-9-9-24 / Corsair TX750 / XFX HD 6850 1GB x2 @ 870/1070/ Coolermaster HAF 932 / Noctua nh12-up / Western Digital 500g Caviar black /Western Digital 1TB Caviar black 60Gb/ Seagate 7200.11 500g / OCZ Vertex 3 SSD / Samsung 2253BW / G5 / MX518 /

Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 09:45 AM
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kensington, PEI
Posts: 1,047

My System Specs

Default

Our clan used to have a forum where we'd post screenshots etc of when we got banned from servers for "hacking."
It was one of the busiest topics in the forum :)
Got to the point where people would ban us just because of our tags because we were a "known hacking clan."
People just can't accept the fact that there are players out there that are much better players than they are.

That's actually one of the main reasons I quit playing FPS's - other than our own server (which pubbies would rage-quit on after accusing us all of hacking) we couldn't play anywhere else or we'd get banned.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 09:51 AM
BrianHanna's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: toronto
Posts: 1,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbruun View Post
I'm wondering about the level 37 and not all unlocked yet also.... I'm at 23 and have had everything unlocked for a while now...

i like to stick with assault / sniper for the most part.
__________________
Asus p6x58d-e / i7 930 @ 4ghz / G.skill 1600mhz 2x3gb 9-9-9-24 / Corsair TX750 / XFX HD 6850 1GB x2 @ 870/1070/ Coolermaster HAF 932 / Noctua nh12-up / Western Digital 500g Caviar black /Western Digital 1TB Caviar black 60Gb/ Seagate 7200.11 500g / OCZ Vertex 3 SSD / Samsung 2253BW / G5 / MX518 /

Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 09:54 AM
BrianHanna's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: toronto
Posts: 1,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
How do we know you aren't running an aimbot and just complaining about it or breaking other server rules? Benefit of the doubt is great and all but there are those out there who will 'cheat' to get an edge on other players.

i've played with headshot and others in bad company 2, and they can tell you that i don't chat in game, i just shoot.

so i wasn't kicked for flaming, if thats what you are insinuating.

As for how do you know i am running an aimbot?

how exactly do i prove that i don't? because if it was possible, i would sure as hell do it.

i don't cheat, so yea.
__________________
Asus p6x58d-e / i7 930 @ 4ghz / G.skill 1600mhz 2x3gb 9-9-9-24 / Corsair TX750 / XFX HD 6850 1GB x2 @ 870/1070/ Coolermaster HAF 932 / Noctua nh12-up / Western Digital 500g Caviar black /Western Digital 1TB Caviar black 60Gb/ Seagate 7200.11 500g / OCZ Vertex 3 SSD / Samsung 2253BW / G5 / MX518 /

Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 10:09 AM
BT!'s Avatar
BT! BT! is offline
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Muskoka
Posts: 852
Default

if your ratio is that good and you say its because their bad.. play in a server with better competition instead of raping nubs in that server..?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 10:27 AM
Skyllz's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 796

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT! View Post
if your ratio is that good and you say its because their bad.. play in a server with better competition instead of raping nubs in that server..?
+1

That's what I think.

I'm no star player but the other night I was "in the zone" and after setting off 5 crates pretty much by myself and defending them until they blew with smoke and grenades, a few peeps on the otherside where rather frustrated and I was kicked for it when I was on my way to the 6th.

I just dont play there anymore and go have fun with people who can play as good if not better then I do so I get a challenge and get better myself.
__________________
Is smoke supposed to come out of there?
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 11:13 AM
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Shore Montreal
Posts: 1,956
Default

Honestly playing as sniper or assault most of the time isn't that hard to get a nice K/D ratio, especially snipers on hardcore, you don't even need to aim (although that applies to all classes).
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 11:48 AM
BrianHanna's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: toronto
Posts: 1,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT! View Post
if your ratio is that good and you say its because their bad.. play in a server with better competition instead of raping nubs in that server..?

i didn't say they were bad anywhere, im just saying i hate when people falsely accuse others of cheating.
__________________
Asus p6x58d-e / i7 930 @ 4ghz / G.skill 1600mhz 2x3gb 9-9-9-24 / Corsair TX750 / XFX HD 6850 1GB x2 @ 870/1070/ Coolermaster HAF 932 / Noctua nh12-up / Western Digital 500g Caviar black /Western Digital 1TB Caviar black 60Gb/ Seagate 7200.11 500g / OCZ Vertex 3 SSD / Samsung 2253BW / G5 / MX518 /

Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old July 28, 2010, 12:21 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 221

My System Specs

Default

My pet peave too,
If i have a feelinga ombody is aim boding all go spectate and watch someone.
relythe only way to now.
if there cursor is twitching all the time as if they whererealy cold than that to me is an aim bot (pros are smooth when they get headshots not twitchy)
what is your sensitvity like?
anyways its all about doing the right thing at the right time and to me it sounds that you just have what the pros have... good gamer sense, I just got into Battlegeild and yeah i started off as sniper and had 0-10 cause i wasn`t used to the bullet drop here i was aiming way above there heads :P
anyways now im planning onmaking a new account so that i don;t have that bad rep...
is that what you did? or you new what was the bullet drop was like :P
here is an example of pro players:YouTube - Clip of the Week 16-06: ALTERNATE vs. KC-Gaming
and this is with an aimbot:YouTube - Enhancedaim.com Counter Strike Source Hack
but that sn`t realy the one i was distribing but close enough

Last edited by LacrosseTown; July 28, 2010 at 12:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes