Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 26, 2010, 10:22 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

It is mediocre at best. Graphics are pretty terrible, guns have NO RECOIL(!!!!!!!), snipers aren't really snipers (more like marksman... and as assault rifle works just as well), gameplay mode is a LOT like BC2's rush (hold the objective for long enough), bad controls, no destruction. I remember playing the early BC2 beta and then playing BC2 and feeling like it was VERY similar (mostly balancing). Hope that doesn't happen with this.
Old July 26, 2010, 03:55 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You obviously haven't unlocked the second sniper rifle (which is bolt action so it doesn't fire as fast but is also more powerful) or the LMG because they both have recoil. Again, I think graphics are just as good as BC2. This game is also meant to not be destructable, thats just the type of gameplay. The trees are destructable if you really need something destroyed. Controls can be changed... Well except for the 'E' key lol. Chat doesnt work either...