Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 30, 2010, 11:18 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Default Bulletstorm

Figured I'd start up a thread, since I'm really looking forward to this game being that it's from the guys who made Painkiller. This is the first gameplay video I've seen and it's looking pretty good:

Bulletstorm Walkthrough Video with Play-by-Play from Epic's Cliff Bleszinski - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads
Old July 6, 2010, 10:40 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Looks average too me but ill most likely get it cause i like average.:)
Old July 6, 2010, 10:55 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I don't think it is average. The game rewards creativity and using the environment. Is it a serious game, no... but that hardly makes it average.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old July 7, 2010, 06:00 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

This game looks very promising, that concept of finding the most creative way to kill your enemy sounds awesome. It reminds me of Just cause 2 where i would try to kill my enemies is the most retarded way i could (attach a box to my helicopter and smash enemies with it!). In the video one part that just made me laugh for a good 2 minutes is when he kicked the guy off the platform and said "See ya Fuc***".
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"
Old July 7, 2010, 06:22 AM
Hall Of Fame

Haha It looks pretty fun to me! I loved Painkiller when it was first released long time ago. If i remember right, i had to upgrade to a 6800GT in order to run the game back then :P Anyway, ya I'm looking forward to this game!
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile
- Ultra X3 1000 Watt
- Asus Xonar DX 7.1 \ Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX
- Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset
- Crucial M4 SSD 128GB \ WD Caviar Black 1TB
- CoolerMaster 690II Advanced
- Dell UltraSharp 24''
- Noctua NH-D14