My System Specs

Hm let's see...

Portal 2 (no brainer)
CoD: Black Ops
Pirates o/t Caribbean: Armada o/t Damned
All the 3DS stuff
DKC Wii for sure
Epic Mickey
And I HATE myself for saying this but... Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3).

Not announced but I could handle enjoying:

More Borderlands!
A new Tomb Raider (not Guardian of Light)
NOLF 3 (a man can dream)
HL3 *sighs*

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old June 29, 2010, 10:52 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

I'm looking forward to Bulletstorm. The upcoming Kirby and Donkey Kong games look pretty cool (especially since DK is being handled by Retro Studios), and I can't wait for Metroid: Other M (while desperately hoping it won't suck). Super Meat Boy looks like it'll be an awesome indie game, and I'm also interested in the Darksiders PC port that's coming out in the near future. There are probably a few others on my list, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
Old June 29, 2010, 10:58 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Oh ya forgot about Bulletstorm, it does look like a total blast. Will keep my eye on that one too!

Edit: Just saw this. Darksiders PC delayed till September.
Darksiders PC Delayed Until September - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE

Last edited by Thund3rball; June 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old June 29, 2010, 02:04 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Most definitely waiting for Civ V the most.

After that I would say Mass Effect 3, then more Half-Life and more Dragon Age. Oh also would like Witcher 2, and yes Donkey Kong for the wii as well.

Hmm any idea if there is a new Elder Scrolls coming anytime in the future?

Old June 29, 2010, 02:49 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Not really waiting for it now (released today), kind of waiting to hear some feedback on it to see if I am willing to shell out the money.

APB (All Points Bulletin): This has been my dream game for years, a MMORPG cops and robbers style, where you are tossed into the open world and it is focused more on skill, "relationships", teamwork type thing, than the usual grind and level style.
Sort of like a MMO GTA thing with both sides playable

Just tough for me to justify the $50 cost, PLUS $15/mo. I also don't like the limited world & matchmatching system, though it may be for the better. I had always imagined something as massive as WoW or Guild Wars where you have hundreds, or thousands of people in a very large open world where you can have open world PVP rather than having to que up for a match.

Companies should offer more demo's of their games instead of expected people to drop coin merely on a text description and a few poorly done trailers.

Last edited by FiXT; June 29, 2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old June 29, 2010, 03:51 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine View Post
Hmm any idea if there is a new Elder Scrolls coming anytime in the future?
I think Bethesda is quite busy milking the Fallout franchise. Maybe after New Vegas and about 2-3expansions/dlc they are going to develop a new engine and offer a new Elder Scrolls.

Old June 29, 2010, 04:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Civ 5

I think they're both slated for release pretty close together. My brain's going to explode trying to divide time between to HUGELY time consuming games...
Old June 29, 2010, 04:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
Not really waiting for it now (released today), kind of waiting to hear some feedback on it to see if I am willing to shell out the money.

APB (All Points Bulletin): This has been my dream game for years, a MMORPG cops and robbers style, where you are tossed into the open world and it is focused more on skill, "relationships", teamwork type thing, than the usual grind and level style.
Sort of like a MMO GTA thing with both sides playable

Just tough for me to justify the $50 cost, PLUS $15/mo. I also don't like the limited world & matchmatching system, though it may be for the better. I had always imagined something as massive as WoW or Guild Wars where you have hundreds, or thousands of people in a very large open world where you can have open world PVP rather than having to que up for a match.

Companies should offer more demo's of their games instead of expected people to drop coin merely on a text description and a few poorly done trailers.
They were running a BETA and they also had the "Key to the City" event where you could've got another 10 hours of game time. So in all I think I played 20 hours before the actualy game released. I Preordered the game actually and got another 10 hours of pre-release time as well. When you buy the game it comes with 50 hours, and the subscription option for unlimited hours for each month is 9.99 not $15. You can also purchase 20 hour chunks for $6.99. Although if you're really good you can work the in-game market and buy gametime with ingame money. There are 2 servers to play on and each server has the same 3 areas to play in; The Social District, The Financial District and the Waterfront District. Each area has like 15 instances in which 100 people can join. There is never a shortage of action.

It's basically you run around until your group leader receives a mission in which you perform different tasks and take different objectives. Eventually you get the APB come up and you've got some company coming after you! Alot more to explain than that, but don't wanna get into it. It's a pretty good game especially if you think it's your dream game it should be well worth $50. Just make sure you can get some friends to play with you! Tons of customization options in this game it is insane. You can pretty much make whatever you want. You can customize your spawn cars, your kill music, completely customize your character it's insane.
Old June 30, 2010, 06:16 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Crysis 2, Mafia II, SW: TOR, Civilization 5, Starcraft II (OMG!) and so so many more awesome games coming out
Old June 30, 2010, 01:43 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I can't buy Civilisations V. I simply can not pry myself away from Turn Based Strategy games. Sad as it sounds, I am kinda like the people in this clip... That's why I simply won't buy it. Period.

YouTube - Civilization V Anonymous video

Cheers!
No_More_Turns_Canuck