My System Specs

Gotta start saving up.
Old June 20, 2010, 06:32 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
Dude you can get HDTV's for so cheap these days... If you're fighting off urges of spending $450 on a racing wheel, why not buy a 32" 720p TV at least.
Actually, I think that, for most of you lot, your monitors can double as a good high-def display with the right cables. They're already on a table that you can mount a racing wheel and shifter to.
Old June 20, 2010, 07:14 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
Actually, I think that, for most of you lot, your monitors can double as a good high-def display with the right cables. They're already on a table that you can mount a racing wheel and shifter to.
That's true you could do that even! Would be a bit of a small screen to play on, but would work just the same. Use hdmi to DVI for video, and for audio it would depend what you wanted to use for that really.
Old June 23, 2010, 04:00 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
That's true you could do that even! Would be a bit of a small screen to play on, but would work just the same. Use hdmi to DVI for video, and for audio it would depend what you wanted to use for that really.
I considered that, my 22.5" LG would work, just a little small. Not sure about those hdmi converters, haven't seen one before. Have to watch for a sale on tv's again before november.