Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 3, 2010, 11:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default NFS World and All Points Bulletin BETA KEYS

Fileplanet will give you Beta keys to the NFS World and All Points Bulletin with a free membership. The APB beta is only on until June 4th 4pm PST.

FilePlanet: Free PC Games, Downloads, Mods, Demos, Patches & Maps

Played a bit of NFS World tonight and I can say it is pretty buggy and graphics look dated. It is a cool concept I guess and would be cool if it they get rid of the bugs. Downloading APB right now so no comment on that one, other than it looks pretty sweet.

YouTube - Mark Rein APB Gameplay (HD) 1/2
Old June 4, 2010, 12:19 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I was playing NFS world a day or two ago, decent game. Nothing I would invest money into though.

And where is APB? I can't find it on their site.
Old June 4, 2010, 05:56 AM
Rookie

APB Sneak Peek Event - A FilePlanet Beta Event beta ends today.. so not a whole lot of play time. Oh and its about 8gb.

Last edited by Cz3ch; June 4, 2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old June 4, 2010, 03:26 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Isn't this game free?

I wanna play this game. Looks like the good ol NFS that we all miss. I love playing Most Wanted on my PS2.
Old June 4, 2010, 07:15 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I have been playing EU APB beta since April and its gonna be awesome...............all i can say...........beta will be open public soon........with lots of good fixes........
Old June 4, 2010, 11:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue119 View Post
I have been playing EU APB beta since April and its gonna be awesome...............all i can say...........beta will be open public soon........with lots of good fixes........
Haha I didn't get to play it, didn't have time :( Ya I heard beta is coming back online June 10th and something about a "Key to the City" dealio? Really would like to try this game, even though i doubt I'll be buying it for $60 and then pay monthly.
Old June 5, 2010, 02:41 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

APB IS TERRIBLE! hahahahaha it's technically flawed; I don't know if they can even possibly balance it.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old June 7, 2010, 08:43 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

KEY TO THE CITY event is invite only i think........got mine though...........and yes the game needs work but the freedom to do whatever you want is great.......more so as a criminal ........

I am a enforcer this time around so if anyone is new and wants a hand/tips send me a message (Rescue) if you want

ya its 60 bucks inital and you get i think 60-70 hours of play time then you can buy hours - for casual gamers.... or pay a monthly fee (9.99) i think for unlimited .........cheaper then most MMO's and no more farming for kill 10 collect 10 hide rinse and repeat.........

and because VOIP is on for everyone you can hear people RAGE as you kill/arrest them lol
Old June 7, 2010, 03:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well if it's invite only you wanna send me an invite if possible?? :) Or if anyone else has an invite/key to APB beta, PM me.
Old June 13, 2010, 07:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Rock, Paper, Shotgun: Da Fuggin' Roman Empire

Go there for keys for the Key to the City event for All Points Bulletin. Key to the City gives you 5 hours of Action District Gameplay and unlimited hours of Social District Gameplay.

I just had to log in to my account that I made with my old beta key, but if you didn't get one before click the link above to get one.

Last edited by headsh0t; June 13, 2010 at 07:25 PM.