Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 28, 2007, 02:18 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thund3rball View Post
I've found with the sniper rifle a well placed shot to the head or chest will take out a KPA np. Same with the Gaussing (sp.?) gun. One shot they're down :) Two shots for the KPA nano suit guys. Up close you gotta aim for the head and be on target. Shooting while running with the any automatic rifle in this game is less than favorable IMO. On the other hand the shot gun can be surprisingly accurate at a distance? I'm playing on "normal".
I've love running into a room with 2 or 3 KPAs and unloading the shotgun into them hahaha.. never knew what hit em.
Old November 28, 2007, 03:08 PM
Allstar
F@H

I personally like changing the difficulty on Crysis, yay for .ini files! My difficulty is actually a mix between medium and hard. Also, it's surprisingly entertaining to change it so that your suit doesn't require any power, unlimited stealth ftw!
Old November 28, 2007, 04:14 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama_egg View Post
I personally like changing the difficulty on Crysis, yay for .ini files! My difficulty is actually a mix between medium and hard. Also, it's surprisingly entertaining to change it so that your suit doesn't require any power, unlimited stealth ftw!
You can use trainers to get all your suit powers on at once. So you can be stealth super jump and super speed all at once. Plus put on the extra super trow and you can grab an enemy and tro him in the air and watch him fly till he disseapers and then reapers falling to the ground. So much fun. Oh and super jump with maximum strength on lets you jump a lot higher than normal super jump. you can get it at Cheat Happens - Game Cheats, Codes and Wallpapers

and the link to the file is. http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?ID=23452
but right now it is only for unlimited members.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."