Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 25, 2007, 01:14 PM
Misoprostol

I have a copy of this game and the reviews all seemed to indicate it wasn't worth playing, but you guys are making me want to try it... I played a lot of Diablo 1, but never got into Diablo 2
Old November 25, 2007, 01:27 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoprostol View Post
I have a copy of this game and the reviews all seemed to indicate it wasn't worth playing, but you guys are making me want to try it... I played a lot of Diablo 1, but never got into Diablo 2
You'll want to tag along with a friend or relative for the best experience. Players are rather antisocial so partying is infrequent, but the experience bonus from playing in groups pays off. They've made it easier to level up now, as well, by increasing experience rewards for completed quests. I haven't played much in the past few weeks (busy playing Gran Turismo 4) but my brother says the patch fixes the majority of the problems that plagued the initial release.
Old November 25, 2007, 04:34 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoprostol View Post
Haha, give it a whirl, it's a pretty fun game, who know, you might become addicted to it ^^.

Idea! Let's all jump on X-Fire one of these days and party up, I don't mind jumping to the first station to help you out. It would be a HC Party! Whoo!