Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13, 2010, 04:39 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default F.E.A.R. 3 is coming

I'm not a big fan of this series, but I know a lot of people are so I decided to toss this out there for everyone. I finished the first game and I was big into the free online play that monolith release. FEAR 2.... well I never really got into it. I played the demo and had the shit freaked out of me, so that's likely why I never played it.

This trailer looks pretty wild. But it gives no indication on how the graphics might look for the game since it's a live trailer.

YouTube - F.E.A.R. 3 Live-Action Trailer
Old April 13, 2010, 04:51 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Well it's a totally different team than FEAR 1 & 2 and this live action trailer has me scared alright... scared this series will go the way Bioshock did (aka: new dev team) and suck. I loved the 1st game. The 2nd was indeed inferior but I still had a great time playing it. Guess it's wait and see for FEAR 3 ... or is it FTHREEAR?

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old April 13, 2010, 04:52 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

The second one was mediocre and this one isn't even being handled by Monolith. Needless to say, I don't have very high expectations for this game. Still, if it turns out to be awesome, I'll definitely be in line.
Old April 13, 2010, 04:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I still haven't beaten the first F.E.A.R. game... God I remember the good times. My friends came over. Lights turned off, blinds closed, we played F.E.A.R. My friend screamed like a girl and fell off his chair cus of the game LOL
Old April 13, 2010, 07:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'll be picking this up 5-6 months after release like I do with all my games. Much cheaper.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old April 14, 2010, 05:34 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo' power View Post
I'll be picking this up 5-6 months after release like I do with all my games. Much cheaper.

Will you wait 5-6 months when Starcraft 2 comes out?

Well like others i liked the first one, didn't get into the second one (because i didn't feel like it and im a chicken). I MAY be interested into this next episode.