Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 21, 2010, 03:40 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by arekieh View Post
lol,
i dont usually snipe. im more a p90 guy, big rusher. but i recently started rushing with an intervention. my score is no where near as good but quick scopes are sooo satisfying lol
Stay... away... from... BC2 O_O

(very impressive though )
Old March 21, 2010, 03:42 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1dget View Post
Stay... away... from... BC2 O_O

(very impressive though )
lol, i kinda stopped playing mw2 im all bc2 now.
I only play private matches with friends in mw2 now. (we have 8-12 guys on any given night so we get big games going :)).

In BC2 im either assault or recon, but again im not a camping sniper i rush.
Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe | CPU: i7 940 | Ram: 3x2 GB | HSF: CM V8 | GPU: HD 6950 | PSU: PCP&C 750W | ]HDD: WD 500gb x3, 120GB Vertex 2 | Case: Antec 1200 | Monitor: 3x Asus VE247H | OS: Win7 Ultimate x64
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Old March 21, 2010, 03:49 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by arekieh View Post
lol, i kinda stopped playing mw2 im all bc2 now.
I only play private matches with friends in mw2 now. (we have 8-12 guys on any given night so we get big games going :)).

In BC2 im either assault or recon, but again im not a camping sniper i rush.
With all due respect, that's exactly what I hate about CoD4 guys coming over to BF... always going ninja on everybody's butt and not playing BF how it was intended. :(

That's more a lack of skills than anything else on my part though (casual player here); I tend to stay back a bit and always behind cover and man do I get angry when I see a ninja not even trying to shoot me and running + bunny hopping towards me and I get my head punched with a knife even after emptying 2 clips on the guy

But I can't really complain about it... it's the game
Old March 21, 2010, 03:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

How the hell do you aim and kill like this? Seems too fake and you don't even know where the cursor is.

I watched my friend play MW2 on PS3 yesterday... Yea I prefer my CS 1.6.
Old March 21, 2010, 05:52 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1dget View Post
With all due respect, that's exactly what I hate about CoD4 guys coming over to BF... always going ninja on everybody's butt and not playing BF how it was intended. :(

That's more a lack of skills than anything else on my part though (casual player here); I tend to stay back a bit and always behind cover and man do I get angry when I see a ninja not even trying to shoot me and running + bunny hopping towards me and I get my head punched with a knife even after emptying 2 clips on the guy

But I can't really complain about it... it's the game
lol i dont do that, i just run around with a sniper and quickscope/no scope or pull out my secondary in bf. I rarely knifed unless the guy is two feet in front of me. I mostly do rush cuz i like c4'ing objectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
How the hell do you aim and kill like this? Seems too fake and you don't even know where the cursor is.

I watched my friend play MW2 on PS3 yesterday... Yea I prefer my CS 1.6.
Its called a quick scope. I used to play cs 1.6 ALOT (over 3 years), and its pretty much the same as quick scoping in cs with a scout or awp. You just have to judge where the centre of the screen is + a shit load of luck
Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe | CPU: i7 940 | Ram: 3x2 GB | HSF: CM V8 | GPU: HD 6950 | PSU: PCP&C 750W | ]HDD: WD 500gb x3, 120GB Vertex 2 | Case: Antec 1200 | Monitor: 3x Asus VE247H | OS: Win7 Ultimate x64
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay