Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 13, 2010, 03:57 PM
Banned
F@H

Ok I pass all the morning to make a mod that fill my freen box with all the ammo and weapon. Since I already finished the Russian version, before Xmas, I restart the game, in a kind of free play, I save the setup as Ready. I load it and save it under an other name, I choose 2 gun from the box, ( now we can put anything in slot 2 , not only revolver) and I go on the ground practice with different combination of gun, my last one was a AKM 74/u2 in slot 3 and the new Eliminator ( barel of 12 round similar to the bulldog , with 12 gauge shots ) in slot 2, when I meet dog , I first open fire with the asault riffle , and finish the party with the Eliminator, With the sniper Riffle it's quite an open game for pratice long range... Stalker is all about mod, no need to falow the story play
Old February 13, 2010, 06:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Wow, it's out and people have finished it? Where are all the reviews? There was a lot of brewha-ha (SP?) about it and it's DX 11 prowess upon release of the benchmark. But I got to tell ya. I wasn't impressed.
Old February 13, 2010, 06:22 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict View Post
Wow, it's out and people have finished it? Where are all the reviews? There was a lot of brewha-ha (SP?) about it and it's DX 11 prowess upon release of the benchmark. But I got to tell ya. I wasn't impressed.
I'm not impress with the story line, but when you start to mod it, it have a lot of potentiel for fun. It's not like COD , where you have to go point A to B, you can play around and around the same map. IF you find not enough chalenging, you , use less powerfull guns.

I get the Russian version since last September or October
and the German version since middle of November, something like that