Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 11, 2009, 01:20 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
I just pre-ordered GoW 3, I'll go thru hell with Dante in February and GoW 3 in March :D

I planned to buy the GoW 1&2 package at boxing day ;)
There ya go, adda boy. I played them on PS2 and if I wasn't going through game overload right now I would totally re-buy them for the PS3... especially 2 games/$40. They are that good!

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old December 12, 2009, 09:05 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Played the demo. Seems pretty good. I might give it a spin when it's released.

Sold my PS2 GOW games for $15 each and got the collection for $40. The $10 upgrade was worth it IMO, especially since my PS3 isn't backwards compatible. Preordered the ultimate edition of GOW3 too.
Old December 31, 2009, 12:53 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Just went thru GoW collection and I can't believe I didn't bought these games before!

Can't for for GoW 3 + Dante's Inferno :)
Old February 9, 2010, 10:31 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

So anyone actually pick this up instead of Bioshock 2? Reviews I read say it starts strong but starts to fizzle out mid way and totally drops the ball by the end. Too bad as I thought it did look promising. The visuals and set pieces for the first few hours sound magnificent so I will probably pick it up someday for very cheap so I don't have to feel like finishing it if I don't want to. For the full retail price I would probably get Darksiders or just wait for GoW 3 instead. Or even Bayonetta.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old February 9, 2010, 11:15 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I should be receiving it in some days (since I didn't take express shipping from Gamestop), Divine Edition.

The game looks awesome.

I will also get God of War 3 when it comes out and Bayonetta once it gets a little cheaper (maybe on 2010 boxing day? ^^) But I also have to pick up MAG this week and and must keep some cash to Final Fantasy 13 and Dragon Age : Awakening. I also have Mass Effect 1 & 2 waiting to be downloaded once I change my ISP, already in my steam account

Will have to start to make choices as I will need to buy a retail copy of Window 7 Ultimate (I'm needing the pro only, but Ultimate is only 10 more bucks...) and need to start 'racking' money to get some DX11 action in my PC + bigger screenies (will probably buy that when my taxes come back ^^)
Old February 12, 2010, 05:38 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Really love the game so far. I'm actually into the Gluttony circle and it's pretty sweet :P