Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 9, 2009, 05:10 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Ok I got her reply, she says she selected 3 games of all equal value. So that's what she meant by maximum discount for dollars spent. I guess I am just too optimistic lol.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old December 9, 2009, 05:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The Saboteur. Very fun to stealth kill the Germans :)

-Plato
Old December 9, 2009, 05:52 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I was looking forward to The Saboteur and thought it might interest my wife, but the reviews I have read kind of turned me off of it. Made me think it's not worth the full price. Can you give me more details about it? For the most part this is what I got from reviews.

"The first two hours of The Saboteur fly by in an exciting blur of focused action and solid voice acting. World War II may not be the most original setting for a game these days, but developer Pandemic has thrown together an open-world exploration of Paris that sounds very appealing. Unfortunately, as soon as you hit the city, the game's pace drops off, and the sub-par graphics and poor controls steadily bog down an otherwise terrific idea."

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old December 9, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

There are a ton of weapons and a "upgrade" system. Ie: Outfit the Resistance w/ better guns and stuff. The controls on the PC is better coz you have a lot more keys than a controller. Its sorta like GTA4 + Assassin's Creed + WWII Theme all mashed up together.

-Plato
Old December 9, 2009, 06:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Hm... ya I don't know... it still doesn't sound so amazing ot me. I think I'll pass on Saboteur for now. I am thinking I might do this considering the way the BB 3 for 2 deal works.

LBP
Borderlands
AC2 (Free)

...and then pick up PoP for $20. I also have a coupon that gives me $10 off if I spend over $100 and it doubles reward zone points too. So really PoP will be like $10. Hopefully it's all in stock!

Desktop:
See the drop down!

HEATWARE