Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 9, 2009, 04:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyllz View Post
wow... everytime somethign new comes up about MW2 it's very negative. It's not even twisted in a negative way, it just is.

I hope another company sees this as an opportunity to make an awesome FPS for PC.
BF: Bad Company 2 Beta (PS3)

Click the link in my last post. Even DICE finds it disgusting that IW is taking out dedicated servers. POWER TO THE PLAYERS

I think I'm going to boycott Activision games from now on. Blizzard, I'll still buy because Blizzard is still kind of in control of themselves although you can tell Activision got their greedy little paws on some things of Blizzard, like the fact of NO LAN in SC2 and making players play for premium maps in SC2. Those points are miniscule though and my love for Starcraft is everlasting lol. And anyone who thinks the fact they broke it up into 3 parts is a money grab, you be wrong sucka. All it is is expansion packs. Did you ever complain about buying an expansion pack before? You don't need to buy the 2nd and 3rd copies of the game since multiplayer will include everything in the first game. It's only if you wanna finish the EPIC campaign and get new units/maps, etc. Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 will be pure win. Oh why oh why did my favorite PC developer Blizzard have to merge with Activision?

Last edited by headsh0t; November 9, 2009 at 04:47 PM.