F@H

Pestilent defiler, lollll.
Old October 31, 2009, 01:51 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
Actually not true!
If you click the item with the mouse, you have to hit enter twice in order to hit "ok".
So it is! The first keypress is probably just the one you would do if you did not click the item. Handy, though, since my numberpad is on the left and the "Enter" key is just a slight stretch of the little finger away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
My Fearsome volcano is currently on lend to a friend. The first 4 are my primary weapons right now for playthrough 2 ... 5-8K Dmg crits depending on the classmod I'm using. PEW PEW PEW
That is kind of a shame. My gear is not that much lower level and I have had it since lvl twentyish. I was hoping for more everything.

How did you get the screenshots? Do you use FRAPS? TIA
Old October 31, 2009, 02:00 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit View Post
How did you get the screenshots? Do you use FRAPS? TIA
To take screens of your weapon stats, there's an in-game feature. I think you just right-click on the weapon and it's in the drop-down menu. The shots are saved in (My )Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\ScreenShots.
Old October 31, 2009, 04:40 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
To take screens of your weapon stats, there's an in-game feature. I think you just right-click on the weapon and it's in the drop-down menu. The shots are saved in (My )Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\ScreenShots.
<CL4P TP>Ha HA!<CL4P TP> Yay! It works. This is my favorite weapon so far.

It is low lvl but it really performs. It shoots so fast that as soon as a skag opens its mouth or a spider and pops up its tail you can pour so many crits it just dies. I have found another but the zoom is too much for CQC.

Anyone find any real use for money? I have a million despite buying some big ticket items from the vendors, many of which turned out to be cr4p. The mortuary winds up with most of it.
Old October 31, 2009, 05:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Buy weapon SDUs. Just add me up, and you can come into my game to buy GOLD weapon SDUs. I don' recommend going from green>blue>purple>gold, since they achieve the same result and waste money.

Make sure you have at least 1,000,000 though, since each SDU costs 260,000 ish.

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old October 31, 2009, 07:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I just got done with the last boss. That was a sad excuse for a boss though.
Here's the main equipment I use, I swap the shotgun and rocket launcher if needed. However, I still mainly use sniper and revolver for most things.

Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old November 1, 2009, 06:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

No cheats I swear

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old November 1, 2009, 07:05 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Damn... im reaching the same level as a hunter as well but my guns arent nearly that good . Le sigh.

Anyone else had some bugs when saving and coming back? I just had a major one yesterday: Saved to go eat dinner, and when I returned every single possible mission that was available anywhere was in my list like I had accepted it (like 20 jobs or more)! And the worst part is that some of them I had already done... and had to do again (Bottles of booze for Crazy eddy, discovering the bouty board in "middle of nowhere"). Has this happened to anyone else?

Aannnnd I dont know about you guys but I've get to connect to multiplayer game worth playing, the lag seems unbearable, especially for a sniper. It takes a second or more of holding the right mouse button to bring up the crosshair in many games. And I've never had lag issues like this in any other FPS, even when connecting to server as far south as Texas or even overseas. Anyone else? Hmmm?

That enough of my bitchin' for the time being.
Old November 1, 2009, 07:26 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

I'm at lvl14. Went in the lost cave to collect the 50 shock crystals. I am almost near the end but I am out of eveything, alpha skags to the front, Bruisers to the back. Can't go anywhere. Why the frick do they keep respawning baddies behind you?
Old November 1, 2009, 08:16 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
No cheats I swear

Nice corrosive sniper there .
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMetaphor View Post
Aannnnd I dont know about you guys but I've get to connect to multiplayer game worth playing, the lag seems unbearable, especially for a sniper. It takes a second or more of holding the right mouse button to bring up the crosshair in many games. And I've never had lag issues like this in any other FPS, even when connecting to server as far south as Texas or even overseas. Anyone else? Hmmm?
I suggest that you just stick to playing co-op with people you know or with fellow HWCers. I haven't done any public online playing, but all the games that I did play were fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
I'm at lvl14. Went in the lost cave to collect the 50 shock crystals. I am almost near the end but I am out of eveything, alpha skags to the front, Bruisers to the back. Can't go anywhere. Why the frick do they keep respawning baddies behind you?
Yeah, that's a tough one. You really need to be a higher level to get through it. I think I was 16 or 17 when I went back and beat it, but I first went in around 13 or 14 and got pretty well owned.