Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 2, 2012, 06:22 PM
Hall Of Fame

potions make 0 sense in the second to me and I never bothered with bombs too much.

Interestingly CD Projeckt Red will be giving away a Legendary RPG on Thursday for free on GOG.com no idea what it could be
Old April 5, 2012, 10:12 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Live Spring conference for CD Projeckt right now. Talking about the x360 version and the improvements coming with the enhanced version coming on the 17th.

Come watch our Spring Conference - General discussion - Forum - - GOG.com

I will say it looks like the best looking 360 game I have seen. Hell it rivals what most PC users are seeing, not the uber high end PCs, but still damn good looking for 360.

• Wow, the update is 10GB (more if you get different language packs) if you already have the Witcher 2. Oh and you can pre-download 95% of it starting on April 11th and then the rest on the 17th.
  • They are giving away 1000 copies of the 360 version for people to review. Go to their site and let them know why you should review it.
  • The Witcher Enhanced Edition is now coming to the mac, so they can get the first one now. Only from Steam. Of course if you already bought it for the PC you get it for the Mac automatically.
  • The Witcher digital comic book coming to iPad and iPhone. Interactive and such, looks neat, is free and is available as of the 17th.
  • Extraordinary announcement from them and GOG, what is it? Suprise is a thank you for Witcher 2 fans, wow!!!!!!!!!!! No matter where you bought the game you get a copy from GOG!!! just go to gog.com/witchbackup as of the 17th!!! Be happy steam users get it from GOG!!!!!
  • Ok, there is another surprise from GOG
  • They are bring Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut with no DRM!!! Oh and comes with a ton of extras
  • Also bringing Hero's of Might and Magic V premium bundle with tons of stuff and again 100% DRM free
  • The surprise is this: Fallout is free for the next 48 hours!!!

Last edited by ipaine; April 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old April 5, 2012, 11:43 AM
F@H

This is how developers should act, a lot of these companies need to take a page from these guys.
Old April 5, 2012, 07:08 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

holy crap! I just found out.
Old April 6, 2012, 05:34 AM
Allstar

Just started chapter 2...

The only thing i would change is:

I dont like not being able to run EVERYWHERE... Why do i have to take the right path to get thier... Why cant i run through the forest straight to that spot....

I would like to be able to take the direct route instead of following a patch always.
Old April 10, 2012, 10:51 AM
Allstar

Is there a Fix for the Map... Nothing is where it is indicated
Old April 10, 2012, 02:15 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Never played this or the original until yesterday. Picked up the Witcher EE off Steam this weekend.... now I am hooked. Just about to the end of Chapter I, and its a bloody awesome game.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old April 10, 2012, 06:55 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
Never played this or the original until yesterday. Picked up the Witcher EE off Steam this weekend.... now I am hooked. Just about to the end of Chapter I, and its a bloody awesome game.
Yup isn't it. Remember, Steam versions of W2 are kinda borked. Just FYI when you purchase.

Chromey, I think the poor map is a known issue, unfortunately we have to live with it. I suggest using a wiki.
Old April 11, 2012, 04:53 AM
Allstar

oh ok thanks for the reply.
Old April 11, 2012, 07:00 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Anyone preloading the Extended Edition yet?