Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 17, 2009, 09:52 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I heard this but it doesn't work. I renamed the exe called BmLauncher found in Eidos folder and created a shortcut on the desktop. When launched, there is no selectivity for AA.
Without having any direct experience myself, it sounds like you renamed just the launcher and not the actual game .exe file. Look for another one (possibly in a subfolder) and see if you can find the actual game executable and rename that.
Old September 17, 2009, 10:02 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I almost got 1000/1000 on the 360 version but the last few combat challenge maps are so hard. I'll try again tomorrow but after that I'm just going to give up. Fantastic game though, I already bet it 3 times.
Old September 17, 2009, 10:15 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
Without having any direct experience myself, it sounds like you renamed just the launcher and not the actual game .exe file. Look for another one (possibly in a subfolder) and see if you can find the actual game executable and rename that.
Well, the launcher is the only exe I could find within the Eidos file.

CHEERS
Old September 19, 2009, 02:18 AM
MVP

I think its one of the best games this year IMHO. I wouldn't say its a short game. I'm on hard and its not as easy to take down enemies. In most cases, you have to be more stealthy. And I love the riddler puzzles, just adds to the game making it even more fun!

"The peppers fired a warning shot. Some were so loud and echoing that I was later told a few folks in
other aisles had ducked, fearing that someone was robbing the store and firing off a shotgun."
Old September 19, 2009, 09:40 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^ Agreed. Definitely a GOTY contender. Story and characters are deep, the gameplay is fantastic, Arkham is brilliantly detailed and huge... A truly immersive experience with so much to.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old September 19, 2009, 03:24 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Cool have you guys seen the custom suits people are making for this game. Check em out and download them here. There's quite a few including a Green Lantern and Capt. America Batsuit, lol.

| Official | Batman Arkham Asylum Modded Costume thread!! - Eidos Forums

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old September 19, 2009, 03:40 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_pulse View Post
I think its one of the best games this year IMHO. I wouldn't say its a short game. I'm on hard and its not as easy to take down enemies. In most cases, you have to be more stealthy. And I love the riddler puzzles, just adds to the game making it even more fun!
I find the riddler puzzles far to easy. Perhaps its cause I'm playing on normal but I find once you have the map of clues its so easy.
Old September 20, 2009, 08:33 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Don't forget to grab your FREE DLC! Through GFWL you can download the Insane Night Map Pack which contains 2 new challenge rooms. Just grabbed mine but haven't tried them out yet. Enjoy :)

Desktop:
See the drop down!

HEATWARE
Old September 20, 2009, 09:08 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I only have a silver XBL account so I have to wait a few days before I can download it :(
Old September 20, 2009, 10:27 PM
MVP

I thought they did a very nice job on Harley Quinn's outfit and Poison Ivy's ;)

"The peppers fired a warning shot. Some were so loud and echoing that I was later told a few folks in
other aisles had ducked, fearing that someone was robbing the store and firing off a shotgun."