Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Diablo III - Monk Class

Here's the latest update from Blizzard.

Diablo III - Monk

Diablo III - Monk Trailer

Diablo III - Monk Gameplay

The world is your oyster. Shuck away my friend, shuck away!

Last edited by misterlarry; August 22, 2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old August 22, 2009, 09:52 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Looks good, however the new expac from blizzard for WoW looks like utter crap and a giant money grab, give me D3 already!
Old August 22, 2009, 10:47 PM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Looks good, however the new expac from blizzard for WoW looks like utter crap and a giant money grab, give me D3 already!
I agree with you 100% on this one!
Heck, I've been playing D2LoD lately a bit for practice!
Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Thermaltake Armor
Corsair TX850W
Mushkin HP3 2x2GB DDR3
Samsung SATA DVD-RW

MSI GeForce GTX 275 Twin Frozr

Last edited by Safearus; August 22, 2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old August 23, 2009, 08:30 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Stop working on Wow and work on D3!! :)

Back up - Ebay (Inik1) or Heatware
Old August 23, 2009, 08:34 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I've been playing D2 with LoD ever since the original and expansion came out off and on. The only thing that makes me stop playing after a while is the loot system (pain in the ass to have to click EVERYTHING as it drops if your playing with people) or well the fact you have to run Diablo or Baal on the hardest difficulty to get a chance of the nice crap to wear
Old August 23, 2009, 08:50 AM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
I've been playing D2 with LoD ever since the original and expansion came out off and on. The only thing that makes me stop playing after a while is the loot system (pain in the ass to have to click EVERYTHING as it drops if your playing with people) or well the fact you have to run Diablo or Baal on the hardest difficulty to get a chance of the nice crap to wear
Yeah... I've been playing a mod cause cLoD is too easy IMO...
Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Thermaltake Armor
Corsair TX850W
Mushkin HP3 2x2GB DDR3
Samsung SATA DVD-RW

MSI GeForce GTX 275 Twin Frozr
Old August 23, 2009, 08:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Never heard of Pit runs? It's in the Tamoe Highlands I believe in Act I. Those are amazing runs to find runes, superior elite socketables and very rare items! Monsters are level 95 in that area I believe, so anything drops. I found two Jah runes, plently of Harlequin's Crests and all of the sets in there. If you want to find runes you gotta lower your mf, so by putting on your dueling gear you can rape all the monsters in there in no time. Or you could just build a Hammerdin haha.
Old August 23, 2009, 09:04 AM
Top Prospect

The sound during the diablo 3 logo is bloody epic. Nostalgic even.

The monk is clearly a ruski though :D Sitting alone in a tavern, with only the vodka to warm him... yup, he's one of ours.
Old August 23, 2009, 09:23 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles View Post
Never heard of Pit runs? It's in the Tamoe Highlands I believe in Act I. Those are amazing runs to find runes, superior elite socketables and very rare items! Monsters are level 95 in that area I believe, so anything drops. I found two Jah runes, plently of Harlequin's Crests and all of the sets in there. If you want to find runes you gotta lower your mf, so by putting on your dueling gear you can rape all the monsters in there in no time. Or you could just build a Hammerdin haha.

Yeah i know, it was more a figure of speech that one of things that i appreciate with new hack and slash games is the loot system. Though who knows, maybe i'll run into some D-nerds in residence this fall and play it up "co-op" style for a couple of weeks
Old August 23, 2009, 09:27 AM
Hall Of Fame

monk fail lol...ugly ass