Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Gaming (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/)
-   -   Diablo III - Monk Class (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/22181-diablo-iii-monk-class.html)

misterlarry August 22, 2009 09:38 PM

Diablo III - Monk Class

Here's the latest update from Blizzard.

Diablo III - Monk

Diablo III - Monk Trailer

Diablo III - Monk Gameplay

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Arinoth August 22, 2009 09:52 PM

Looks good, however the new expac from blizzard for WoW looks like utter crap and a giant money grab, give me D3 already!

Safearus August 22, 2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arinoth (Post 243555)
Looks good, however the new expac from blizzard for WoW looks like utter crap and a giant money grab, give me D3 already!

I agree with you 100% on this one!
Heck, I've been playing D2LoD lately a bit for practice! :rofl:

Inik August 23, 2009 08:30 AM

Stop working on Wow and work on D3!! :)

Arinoth August 23, 2009 08:34 AM

I've been playing D2 with LoD ever since the original and expansion came out off and on. The only thing that makes me stop playing after a while is the loot system (pain in the ass to have to click EVERYTHING as it drops if your playing with people) or well the fact you have to run Diablo or Baal on the hardest difficulty to get a chance of the nice crap to wear

Safearus August 23, 2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arinoth (Post 243628)
I've been playing D2 with LoD ever since the original and expansion came out off and on. The only thing that makes me stop playing after a while is the loot system (pain in the ass to have to click EVERYTHING as it drops if your playing with people) or well the fact you have to run Diablo or Baal on the hardest difficulty to get a chance of the nice crap to wear

Yeah... I've been playing a mod cause cLoD is too easy IMO...

bojangles August 23, 2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arinoth (Post 243628)

Never heard of Pit runs? It's in the Tamoe Highlands I believe in Act I. Those are amazing runs to find runes, superior elite socketables and very rare items! Monsters are level 95 in that area I believe, so anything drops. I found two Jah runes, plently of Harlequin's Crests and all of the sets in there. If you want to find runes you gotta lower your mf, so by putting on your dueling gear you can rape all the monsters in there in no time. Or you could just build a Hammerdin haha.

n-sanity August 23, 2009 09:04 AM

The sound during the diablo 3 logo is bloody epic. Nostalgic even.

The monk is clearly a ruski though :D Sitting alone in a tavern, with only the vodka to warm him... yup, he's one of ours.

Arinoth August 23, 2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bojangles (Post 243632)
Never heard of Pit runs? It's in the Tamoe Highlands I believe in Act I. Those are amazing runs to find runes, superior elite socketables and very rare items! Monsters are level 95 in that area I believe, so anything drops. I found two Jah runes, plently of Harlequin's Crests and all of the sets in there. If you want to find runes you gotta lower your mf, so by putting on your dueling gear you can rape all the monsters in there in no time. Or you could just build a Hammerdin haha.

Yeah i know, it was more a figure of speech that one of things that i appreciate with new hack and slash games is the loot system. Though who knows, maybe i'll run into some D-nerds in residence this fall and play it up "co-op" style for a couple of weeks

omgwtf August 23, 2009 09:27 AM

monk fail lol...ugly ass :haha: