Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 24, 2009, 11:15 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles View Post
Never heard of Pit runs? It's in the Tamoe Highlands I believe in Act I. Those are amazing runs to find runes, superior elite socketables and very rare items! Monsters are level 95 in that area I believe, so anything drops. I found two Jah runes, plently of Harlequin's Crests and all of the sets in there. If you want to find runes you gotta lower your mf, so by putting on your dueling gear you can rape all the monsters in there in no time. Or you could just build a Hammerdin haha.
Level 85 actually, with champions & uniques a couple of levels higher (88?)
Used to know all that stuff by heart. My blizz sorc loves the Pit.

Must resist urge to fire up DII...

I remember back in D1 days they had a monk in the hellfire expansion. Don't remember much about him, but I LOVED my kick/trap assassin in D2
Old August 24, 2009, 11:16 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Level 85 actually, with champions & uniques a couple of levels higher (88?)
Used to know all that stuff by heart. My blizz sorc loves the Pit.

Must resist urge to fire up DII...

I remember back in D1 days they had a monk in the hellfire expansion. Don't remember much about him, but I LOVED my kick/trap assassin in D2

I'd advise you to steer clear of my thread then: In honour of Diablo 3 or you may get yourself readdicted to it
Old August 24, 2009, 11:46 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Yeah I saw that thread and was tempted. I assumed though that you guys were doing SC though (I'm HC all the way), and since I'm West Coast the Bnet East thing probably wouldn't work too hot for me. Still...I never did get around to finishing my untwinked guardian of each class - I think I have two to go. Must resist...
Old August 24, 2009, 12:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Yeah I saw that thread and was tempted. I assumed though that you guys were doing SC though (I'm HC all the way), and since I'm West Coast the Bnet East thing probably wouldn't work too hot for me. Still...I never did get around to finishing my untwinked guardian of each class - I think I have two to go. Must resist...
untwinked guardian .. what is it?

Back up - Ebay (Inik1) or Heatware
Old August 24, 2009, 12:30 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Lots of people would do magic find runs with hammerdins/sorcs to get all the awesome gear, then transfer that gear on to their new character.
Untwinked means using only the gear you find along the way plus shopped stuff.

Guardian = beating hardcore in hell difficulty (ie: not dying once the whole game)
Old August 24, 2009, 12:40 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Well your kind of screwed if you die in hardcore since you can't get your guy because he's gone
Old August 24, 2009, 12:51 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Well your kind of screwed if you die in hardcore since you can't get your guy because he's gone
Yeah, lost way to many high level characters at nightmare/hell ancients. Stupid fire damage bug they they fixed on the realms but never bothered fixing for us single player people