Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 21, 2009, 05:34 PM
Allstar

I am surprised, i thought it'd have good review, but not that good.

*takes out credit card*

Old August 21, 2009, 07:04 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznrock2000 View Post
Walmart is going to have this on sale for <$40 on launch if anyone is interested.
Best Buy and Future Shop are offering the same thing. I was planning on waitingfor the PC version for all the PhysX stuff, but I might end up going console with this deal.
Old August 21, 2009, 11:10 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

you get the game free with evga gtx 200 series cards atm btw, if you care. I am thinking of getting a second 285 to sli and get the game free
Old August 22, 2009, 01:07 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Speed View Post
The game has some sound problems with certain hardware. I'm not sure if there's a fix. While the demo was great for me all I really heard was crackling and pops the whole time I was playing. I hope this gets fixed before release. If not I'll probably get the 360 version.
Might be your sound card? My X-Fi Forte did the same thing, but stopped after I reseated it and reinstalled drivers. It must seem like a bit of a hassle but sound's pretty important in a stealthing game.