Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 19, 2009, 12:24 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Playstation Nework Cards now in Canada

O Canada, PlayStation Network cards have arrived! when i first got the game Rock band i was looking for them everywhere,now that i hardly play anymore they come out with the cards. they have bin out for a month now and i never new. maybe its time to start drumming again . Rock On
Old July 19, 2009, 06:47 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

What I like about PSN is how you can just purchase something and get it charged straight to your account and the points are optional. It bugs me when I want to get something on 360 that's like the equivalent to $15 and I have to buy like $20 worth of points to get it, and then have that awkward little bit of points left.
Old July 23, 2009, 10:17 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Speed View Post
What I like about PSN is how you can just purchase something and get it charged straight to your account and the points are optional. It bugs me when I want to get something on 360 that's like the equivalent to $15 and I have to buy like $20 worth of points to get it, and then have that awkward little bit of points left.

I feel the same way about Windows Live. I wanted some DLC for Fallout 3, which costs 800 point, but you can only buy in 1500 point bundles or something like that...So even when I bought my second one, it really didn't work out that well...