Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 11, 2009, 08:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default MechWarrior

A complete revamp of the MechWarrior game from Piranha Games.

MechWarrior Video Game, Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Woo Hoo!

The world is your oyster. Shuck away my friend, shuck away!
Old July 11, 2009, 09:17 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

this is gonna be sick. i loved mechwarrior. can't wait for this
Old July 11, 2009, 09:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Nice! Looks like it's going to be good- I wonder why he felt he should run up and kiss skeletor before he started to fight...
Old July 11, 2009, 10:06 AM
F@H

My System Specs

That is amazing.

I want it already. I've played each and everyone and still own most of them.

WIcked.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 11, 2009, 10:06 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babrbarossa View Post
Nice! Looks like it's going to be good- I wonder why he felt he should run up and kiss skeletor before he started to fight...
Don't think he saw "skeletor" (Atlas actually) due to the smoke. In all honestly, I think that IS a cutscene but one made using the actual game engine and a scripted sequence. I can see yourself, the player, landing after the explosion and being brought to a hospital and forced to "re-learn" how to work a Mech because you're injured or something.
Old July 11, 2009, 10:07 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Looks good truth be told I havnt played Mechwarrior since the PS1 days.
But it does look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old July 11, 2009, 10:29 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I was more of an Earthsiege fan than Mechwarrior, but the military robot theme is way cool, nonetheless. I'm excited for this :D
Old July 11, 2009, 11:04 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I can't wait! Not to toot my horn to loud here but the last game I was in the world top 5 multiplayer and won a crapload of free shwag. I still have some saitek gear I won and simply can't wait to win some more loot and put fear in the hearts of the competition. Pro gaming leagues were at thier infancy back then but they have come a long way since MW4. This announcement has got me really excited! If they make this into a poor console port I'm going to cry. In MW games you need a shitload of controls and I just don't see the crap box being able to provide that. You need arm actuator control, waist pivot, multi targeting and a slew of other controls I just don't see a x-box player having a hope in hell of pulling off. I'm stoked.
Old July 11, 2009, 11:14 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysrun View Post
I can't wait! Not to toot my horn to loud here but the last game I was in the world top 5 multiplayer and won a crapload of free shwag. I still have some saitek gear I won and simply can't wait to win some more loot and put fear in the hearts of the competition. Pro gaming leagues were at thier infancy back then but they have come a long way since MW4. This announcement has got me really excited! If they make this into a poor console port I'm going to cry. In MW games you need a shitload of controls and I just don't see the crap box being able to provide that. You need arm actuator control, waist pivot, multi targeting and a slew of other controls I just don't see a x-box player having a hope in hell of pulling off. I'm stoked.

So True Always, this game is the reason I bought my 250 Wingman Elite Controller back in the day.

I had two in multiplayer.
My Bushwacker was king, and close behind it was the Thantos.

But I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Cauldron-Born.

I can't wait now.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 11, 2009, 11:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Don't hold your breath about this being a good sim, my money is on a crappy console port.