Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 29, 2009, 04:17 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default The Hunter

Dunno if anyone else likes hunting games but i just came across this game last night its a free to play hunting game.Its pretty cool and realistic,not like deer hunter where u come across a deer every 5 to 10 mins.i've gone over an hr without seeing one on this. And the tracking system is pretty cool and prob some of the best graphics i've seen in a free game. If u love hunting games or hunting for real like i do im sure you'll enjoy this game. The Hunter - The most realistic hunting game online
Old June 29, 2009, 09:42 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac79 View Post
Dunno if anyone else likes hunting games but i just came across this game last night its a free to play hunting game.Its pretty cool and realistic,not like deer hunter where u come across a deer every 5 to 10 mins.i've gone over an hr without seeing one on this. And the tracking system is pretty cool and prob some of the best graphics i've seen in a free game. If u love hunting games or hunting for real like i do im sure you'll enjoy this game. The Hunter - The most realistic hunting game online
It would actually be enjoyable if you didn't have to fork out real money to have the nice stuff in the game.

Going around hunting white tail with basic guns..

meh.