Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 21, 2009, 11:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I loved bioshock, I had to run through it twice, once killing all the kids, once saving them all.... TO addictive, FEAR 2 was amazing, cant wait for the inevitable expansion, that ending LONGs for one. Any of you guys played through the STALKER games? Their really hard to get hooked on but once you do their awesome.

RJ have you played through fallout 3 yet?

*offtopic* Yes I have been outside of the country, as well as across canada, I am personally free to have my oppinions weather they mirror any of yours or not... To call me down because of my oppinions is just as close minded as my oppinions seem to you. *offtopic*

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.
Old May 21, 2009, 12:08 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
I have it..think I got about halfway through it....got confused???? hahahahaha....great game but something I have to spend more time on...sometimes I don't want to "think"....just run n kill!!! My son played through it though and loved it!

Firestrike Extreme: 21.452
https://www.3dmark.com/fs/14167916
MARK 11: 32.530
https://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/12496075

Introducing me n my OCD to Watercooling, is like taking an Alcoholic to an "all you can drink" Beach Bar in Mexico

Old May 21, 2009, 12:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Yeah, its kind of hard to stick with I found, loved the story and the game play but theres no way I could keep with it long enough to finish all the side quests and explore every area, there is alot to it =( Kind of like oblivion, loved the game, but got way to easy after a while and then became boring. Guess ill give cryostatus a run through now that the rigs back up and running.

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.
Old May 21, 2009, 01:45 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realityshift View Post
I loved bioshock, I had to run through it twice, once killing all the kids, once saving them all.... TO addictive, FEAR 2 was amazing, cant wait for the inevitable expansion, that ending LONGs for one. Any of you guys played through the STALKER games? Their really hard to get hooked on but once you do their awesome.

*offtopic* Yes I have been outside of the country, as well as across canada, I am personally free to have my oppinions weather they mirror any of yours or not... To call me down because of my oppinions is just as close minded as my oppinions seem to you. *offtopic*
Lol you never know when to stop and once again, you are wrong. Opinions are subjective and when, such as yours, are flawed you need to re-evaluate them. Ignoring the flaws and clinging to your opinion out of stubbornness is close minded. Just because my opinion might be that everyone in Prince George is a red neck, dim witted, head case... that doesn't make it true.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old May 21, 2009, 02:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

k seriously, you have a problem with me or my opinions any more thunderball keep it to PMs, this thread has veared off its specified topic far to many times, and everytime I try and back out of it I am forced to retouch the subject.... This is obviously not a subject where anyone shares my same views, im ok with that and have let it go, you obviously have not. The reason I responded in my last post was because I was being asked if I traveled or not.

I personally dont feel like having you drag me through the mud any more just to make yourself feel better ;)

Old May 21, 2009, 03:30 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realityshift View Post
k seriously, you have a problem with me or my opinions any more thunderball keep it to PMs, this thread has veared off its specified topic far to many times, and everytime I try and back out of it I am forced to retouch the subject.... This is obviously not a subject where anyone shares my same views, im ok with that and have let it go, you obviously have not. The reason I responded in my last post was because I was being asked if I traveled or not.

I personally dont feel like having you drag me through the mud any more just to make yourself feel better ;)
No it doesn't make me feel better, but this does. (Warning ultra cuteness below)

YouTube - Whack-A-Kitty

And I am just trying to open your eyes. Sorry if I am harsh. But your statements were a tad on the disturbing side and it irks me to think one of my Canadian brothers has such a harsh, unrealistic view.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old May 21, 2009, 08:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

+1^^^^....the You Tube Video....hilarious!!

Firestrike Extreme: 21.452
https://www.3dmark.com/fs/14167916
MARK 11: 32.530
https://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/12496075

Introducing me n my OCD to Watercooling, is like taking an Alcoholic to an "all you can drink" Beach Bar in Mexico

Old May 21, 2009, 08:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Its not unrealistic man, its just the opposite in my eyes, I know alot about what is going on all around us, Im not blind, I do have a TV ;) Its how I choose to inturpret what I watch, and what I hear. To you it might be harsh, but it is very easy to take a high ground on subjects like this, the government does it every election then drops it a month later, its easy to sell and its easy for people to back up. The real picture isnt so easy to swollow, atleast what I see as the real picture. Sure people are starving, sure africa has troubles, but I personally am more phased by the state of our planet then the state of humanity. The amount of animal species lost on this planet to extinction every day is REDICULOUS. What you think of as a tragedy I call natural selection and over crowding, its bound to happen and is everywhere, not just africa... But for now we can agree to disagree, I still respect you and your opinion. in reguards to people from prince george being red necks, your mostly right ;) Im not from prince george im from kamloops, I grew up on a farm too if that helps, but im also very well read and well spoken :P

your video isnt showing for me =( I feel left out.

Old May 22, 2009, 05:55 AM
Allstar
F@H

Holy crap, its just a game! sheeshh...
Old May 22, 2009, 10:58 AM
Hall Of Fame

you realise that Farcry2 was just a bad game right? Not only did the ending suck but the entire game did. The only good thing to come out of the game was the fire effects. It was repetitive to the nth degree, missions were unimaginative, the story line made no sense and malaria was just plain annoying and adding nothing to the game.