Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 12, 2009, 05:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

BAH! No co-op and download from the EA store only (for the time being). meh

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old March 12, 2009, 05:20 PM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

No Co-op!!!! a POX on EA!!
Old March 16, 2009, 09:49 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Finished the very short Yuriko campaign...I want a refund of my hour EA. It consists of wandering a maze of corridors in a secret lab totally destroying everything in sight. Then going onto an outdoor level and destroying everything in sight. Then going back to the very same lab and destroying everything in sight... Ohh and a climactic boss fight..yawn. I guess the whole reason for all this wandering around was to demonstrate Yuriko's abilities and show how she can be one of the most devistating units in the game. I would have prefered they just say "Yuriko is insanely destructive" and saved me the hour of clicking down corridors in a screen that dosn't pan whatsoever and is locked above our hero.

Onto the Soviet missions...more Argg. You guys know those aggrivating missions where you can't build a base and only get a few units the entire level? Yep prepare for alot more of that! Ohh aint we got fun micro managing a trickle of units before we secure an area when finially we can build a base. The first mission I was able to build anything I was able to construct Apocalypse tanks yey! More Yuriko moments but inside a self healing tank. I built four of these bad boys, sit them in-line with the enemy lemmings that inevitably stream in predictable lines towards your base and presto instant generals. With a couple arty in tow I obliterated every last thing on the map. Yey I win. Not much for strategy but effective. yawn

It's a real testimony to my intestinal fortitude but I endeavor to soldier on. Someone wake me up for cut scenes cuz I don't want to miss the tanned cleavage and bad acting.