Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 25, 2009, 05:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default COD4/5 Players - Where are you now?

I've been super busy with work lately; I won't lie - the recession does not exist for me yet.. we've been busier than ever and sales are friggin up! That being said; I have finally been playing A LOT more COD4/5 Lately.

I'm wondering what everyone who plays is up to. My clan has many servers and I'd like to invite you guys to it. To join us and if you wish maybe come on our servers and come say hi to me. It'd be awesome to have some fellow HWC'ers.

Counter Terrorist Unit Clan Help Eliminate Terrorist!

That's our website; the COD5 server is just getting going. I am typically on our S&D and DOM servers most of the time. I'm not hard to miss - look for CTU_encorp. I'm always there!

Please, come join us; and do say hi to me and tell me who you are on the forums. And maybe join us on TS? (I hate TS, but it's what we use!)

:)
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old February 25, 2009, 06:09 PM
MVP

I've been wanting to get back into COD 4, haven't played in a long time. Once I get this L4D kick out of my system I'll jump on.

Name will be Nhilistic. Are we a 24 fan by any chance?
Old February 25, 2009, 07:15 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

I don't have WaW but I do play CoD4 like a mofo.
I added the 3 servers to my favorites, I'll try and pop on sometime.

Name is same as here, The MAX.
Old February 25, 2009, 07:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Nice to see some people may jump on! We arn't 24 fans per se.. The guys who run the clan and servers are a bunch of eastern US guys and they just chose it for whatever reason ahahaha..

I'm on very often so I'll look for you guys! Say hi if I don't first!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old February 25, 2009, 10:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I play a lot of cod4.. some would say too much. I play on {LLC} because its close to where I live.. and I'm in that clan :P I'll make sure to check yours out though.

Edit: do you have xfire? if so, add me.. unphobia
Old February 25, 2009, 10:14 PM
Top Prospect

Ive played a lot of COD4 but my old rig became unstable so I have taken a three month hiatus but I should have my new rig together by the end of march. Normally I try to populate Canadian servers like ACC(A Canadian Crew) and Ferocious Beaver if I'm not on my own clans sever(=CKA= Canada Kicks Ass)
Old February 25, 2009, 11:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'll totally drop by your guys servers too from time to time. pRefy I see you live in St Catharines; ontario I take it? That's my home town haha but CTU clan is in eastern Canada so they are on in EST time a lot. Phobia toss me the ip or website of your clan and I'll check out their servers.
Old February 26, 2009, 01:13 AM
Top Prospect

I'm in a tactical realism clan called <82ndAB>, I'll stop by some of your servers sometime. I guess firing from the hip is ok in your servers ?
Old February 26, 2009, 06:54 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Don't have CoD5 and got bored of CoD4 once I unlocked all the achievements.
I think I still have it installed though, so might fire it up this weekend.
Old February 26, 2009, 07:01 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'd play but the hefty 6600GT isn't much of gamer cards these days. Once I get my GTX280 back I start playing a little COD4/COD5 again, unfortunately that won't be until next week sometime.

Regards,

EE