Hall Of Fame
F@H

Hahahahahaha 6600GT!!! Where did you get that piece of crap? :P
Old February 26, 2009, 10:29 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'm in a tactical realism clan called <82ndAB>, I'll stop by some of your servers sometime. I guess firing from the hip is ok in your servers ?
Naw, we use sights only.. I mean if you're surprised then you do what you gotta do. But it's also a tactical realism server. We play in TCC ladder with OW mod on pretty strict realism settings/rules. Our S&D is a bit more relaxed but no hip firing/run n gun/hopping all the typical crap.
Old February 26, 2009, 04:01 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

There has been a significant drop in players I noticed on most gaming servers on the PC lately, actually for quite some time, due to the MASSIVE cheating/aimbotters on COD servers. The same thing happened back then with UT2004 - so a lot of people (good and regular players) have stopped playing. It's extremely hard to find decent servers nowadays unless you get into a well run private server with regular GOOD players properly admined, or clans, again with the same specs.
Old February 26, 2009, 04:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKStar View Post
There has been a significant drop in players I noticed on most gaming servers on the PC lately, actually for quite some time, due to the MASSIVE cheating/aimbotters on COD servers. The same thing happened back then with UT2004 - so a lot of people (good and regular players) have stopped playing. It's extremely hard to find decent servers nowadays unless you get into a well run private server with regular GOOD players properly admined, or clans, again with the same specs.

Our server is pretty much on lockdown during peak times; if you're on when the clan is it's really well admined. There are about 6 others in our league that are as well; so we all basically play among eachothers servers and I truly don't venture beyond that because of everything you describe above.
Old February 26, 2009, 05:04 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Naw, we use sights only.. I mean if you're surprised then you do what you gotta do. But it's also a tactical realism server. We play in TCC ladder with OW mod on pretty strict realism settings/rules. Our S&D is a bit more relaxed but no hip firing/run n gun/hopping all the typical crap.
:(
Looks like I won't be playing, run and gunning I can understand, but I fail to see how jumping is unrealistic. I get called a bunny hopper a lot. But I don't care what anyone says if someone was shooting at me I'd sure as hell would be jumping and running for cover.
Old February 26, 2009, 05:53 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Forget about what people call you - you will be called everything from a bunny hopper, runner, even call you out for using the same weapons let alone whining about guns on a guns server ;-) As long as you're not cheating you shouldn't be concerned - as to bunny hopping in COD lol I'd love to see a video of that ! :D
Old February 26, 2009, 06:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAX View Post
:(
Looks like I won't be playing, run and gunning I can understand, but I fail to see how jumping is unrealistic. I get called a bunny hopper a lot. But I don't care what anyone says if someone was shooting at me I'd sure as hell would be jumping and running for cover.

Jumping causes A LOT of issues wit4 latency in FPS games. Forget trying to do realism or anything.. jumping in COD$ can basically make you invisiable as due to latency you will never be where the person is aiming even if they are responding fast enough. Youtube some tests of it; basically standing still and jumping makes you nearly immune to fire. And so it is banned from most serious playfields in most fps.
Old February 26, 2009, 06:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

llc-ops.net :)
Old February 27, 2009, 08:42 AM
MVP

My System Specs

I've been playing more L4D and Battlefield Heroes Beta recently, but I do love a good game of COD4.

However I didn't really like COD5 much, it's mediocre at best IMO.
-Deadpool
Old February 27, 2009, 09:37 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Yeah I agree with COD5, besides we all know we're waiting patiently for COD4:MW2