World in Conflict 4 23.53%
Company of Heroes 13 76.47%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 24, 2009, 02:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

CoH by a mile- just one of those games that is great entertainment value- I still play it very regularly. Awseome gameplay, graphics, almost always running smoothly- and no annoying characters/cinematics. But I can see the "another ww2 game" complaint as valid although this game was quite pioneering (and I don't seem to tire of WW2 games.)
Old January 24, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Wic @ 9.09%........Come on guys KEEP voting! I always wanted to be a 1%'er!! :)~

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old January 26, 2009, 04:52 PM
MVP

My System Specs

CoH until i lost the disc moving.

Old January 26, 2009, 06:47 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Hard to compare the two. I played WiC on a ESL top rated professional gaming team for a year and it's strong point is multiplay. Besides that it's refered to as a RTT (Real time tacticle game) whereas CoH is as RTS as it gets without resource collection in the standard way. CoH is one of the best single player RTS ever and the multiplay is very strong but nowhere near as strong as WiC. CoH beats the pants out of WiC in Single play undoubtably. As far as graphics goes I think WiC at full detail in DX10 obliterates CoH visually. I'd have to give WiC the nod because you just can't beat the spectacular look of a cloudy sky with god rays streaming down across the battlefield as your team lauches a tripple nuke onto the enemy.