Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 21, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
of course combat really sucks...

ea also need to dim the light a bit... its too brightness for me... "q" button is only direction to right... i want left one! and the game is pretty bug... i have to unistall physx then reinstall with real nvidia one... so i can play at very highest quality...

and did you notice some strange stuff such as bike, trash and etc on the building? i was like wtf... i wish i can ride the bike over the beam...

LMAO!

It's been quite a while since I played it but ya, it is a buggy game. It feels unfinished to me. It's like a pretty proof of concept. Kinda like Assassin's Creed 1. Nice to look at, some interesting concept, but ultimately falls short.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old June 21, 2010, 06:33 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I like the idea, but I think it would better to have a few intense free running parts in a combat based game rather then lame combat in a short free running game.
Old June 21, 2010, 08:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

Bought this on steam when it was on sale last week and can't say I am having the same complaints as you guys. Admittedly I am not that far in, and I remember reading once upon a time that the combat particularly the shooting portion was terrible but I don't find it that bad. Sure it could be better but it certainly isn't a bad game, for $5 I really can't complain.