Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 18, 2008, 02:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Rock Band 2 Wii = 360/PS3 Versions (about time!)

Well if you are a member here you are probably a PC gamer like myself, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying some console time too, especially the Wii. When the original Rock Band for the Wii was launched I couldn't scan my CC fast enough to get it home and indulge my inner rock star. But sadly it lacked many of the cool features present on the 360 and PS3 versions (such as DLC, online play, custom characters etc...). Still I enjoyed it and it's a great party game.

But NOW, Muah ha ha ha... Wii is denied no more! Featuring ALL the great online and customization features of the 360 and PS3 versions is Rock Band 2 for Wii. I am so psyched I have been waiting for this for months. I can't wait to build my catalogue of favourite tunes and annoy my neighbours all night long with "clackity clack" drums and guitars.

IGN: Rock Band 2 Review

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE