Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10, 2008, 08:44 PM
Banned

Default Far cry2 promotion...how long did it take for you to get your game?

I sent in to evga on the 20th of november to get my farcry2 game and it shiped out on the 24th of november but I still dont have it. Granted I live in Newfoundland but to me it shouldent have taken that long in order to get to me. And I am getting conserned that it could have goten lost in transet or someting. How long did yours take to get to you?
Old December 11, 2008, 12:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

2 weeks

Old December 11, 2008, 01:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameplaywarrior View Post
I sent in to evga on the 20th of november to get my farcry2 game and it shiped out on the 24th of november but I still dont have it. Granted I live in Newfoundland but to me it shouldent have taken that long in order to get to me. And I am getting conserned that it could have goten lost in transet or someting. How long did yours take to get to you?
Does nobody pay attention to the news?

Canada Post was/is on strike.

Things will be delayed.
Old December 11, 2008, 01:50 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

I sent out Christmas cards all over the country and to the USA on Monday. Most people in Canada already received theirs by today. If Canada Post is on strike, this is one heck of a failure of pressure tactics if I have ever seen one.
Old December 12, 2008, 08:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I just got those earphones from Mattlef via Canada Post and I got them within three days. He lives in Windsor, I live in London. It wasn't that bad considering they were on strike. I thought it was going to take at least a week before I got them. They probably still have a lot of people working their routes...