Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10, 2008, 05:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Exclamation HCF X-Fire Clan wants you....

With encorp's COD server up and running alot of members are wondering "When is everyone on?"
So what we want to do to get as many on as possible is setup a couple of game nights, simple right?
Not when your as busy as I and encorp is working some long hours until Xmas so what we are looking for is 2 Officers to help getting everything setup, decide what will be game night, posting the announcement, gathering up the stragglers.

First while the X-Fire Clan is separate to the forums you would be acting as a Hardware Canucks Representative so mature level headed individuals is what we want.( I will be asking Gav to give the Officers a few extra entry's to any HCF sweepstakes :) )

Second duties would be expanded as needed.

Thats about it for now, more info will be given to the applicants;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old December 10, 2008, 05:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yes, yes! Because lord knows if we wait for me it'll never happen! hehe. I've just been swamped with work lately; can't wait for it to slow down!

So let us know if you're interested in helping out!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old December 10, 2008, 05:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I think I am already in it. I'm going to be playing some COD4 tonight! Wooooooooooooo

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.