Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24, 2008, 03:19 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Haha Maybe I'll have to reset my profile because all my golden guns will really hurt you new guys :P
Did you unlock em all?

Just finished last night so now I never have to use that godawful shotgun/uzi/R700 ever again
Old November 24, 2008, 03:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Did you unlock em all?

Just finished last night so now I never have to use that godawful shotgun/uzi/R700 ever again
I've got the golden DE, which is easy to get.

And the golden m1014,

For those who may be interested here's how you get em:

Gold Desert Eagle - Get To Level 55
Gold AK-47 - Complete ALL assault rifle challenges
Gold M1014 - Complete ALL shotgun challenges
Gold Dragonov - Complete ALL sniper rifle challenges
Gold M60 - Complete ALL LMG challenges
Gold Mini-Uzi - Complete ALL SMG challenges
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 24, 2008, 03:52 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

This looks like i may have to start playing again. I can't find my headset,but hope to see you all in game.I just hope to see you first lol
Old November 24, 2008, 04:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Anyone feel like playing tonight (After 11:00 eastern?)
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 24, 2008, 04:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

I'll be around, but not that late, I have work at 7am.. so I'm out by 10pm est
Old November 25, 2008, 06:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Does upgrading to 1.7 make it so I can't play sub 1.7 servers?

Because I set our server to 1.7 but now I can't find ANY servers I used to play on; plus all the 1.7 servers seem dead and no one is playing.
Old November 25, 2008, 06:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

HWC COD4 server is a ghost town...I check periodically but I haven't seen anyone in there since me and SugarJ played.
Old November 25, 2008, 06:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Same.. Wanna play a game right now?
Old November 25, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm around

lets play!
Old November 26, 2008, 05:30 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Cam call me next time or send me a text I'd love to play you with guys, unfortunately I can't use the voicechat because the girl is sleeping and I don't have a msn account