Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24, 2008, 12:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Checked it out this morning, played a couple of rounds with SugarJ...kicked his ass lol. Its sure been a while since I played this game and I have to start at the beginning again and work my way back up to lvl 55. I had it all with the exception of a few of the challenges.

Hope see you guys out there more shoot me a pm if you're looking for a little 1 on 1 or need an extra man to even things out, I'm always game.

EE
Old November 24, 2008, 04:18 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Must have updated, my PB issues are gone. And I'd like to thank Jon_di2 for handing me my butt earlier in a little one on one FFA. It was fun.
It was fun! hopefully we can get some more members to come on at some point!
Old November 24, 2008, 07:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

We should organize a day and get the server as full as possible on a weekend night! Maybe make a fun little tournament out of it ahaha.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 24, 2008, 10:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

FreqE1 asked for a 'How To' to get this setup, as I know nothing of the Ventrilo servers either. Was there a response to this that I missed? If not does anyone have a link or something? Can I just access the server in the servers list of the game?

Sorry for all the newb questions.

@encorp PM sent to get me setup
EVGA GTX 280 (SC?)
OCZ Gamer Xtreme 600W PSU
Cooler Master Cosmos on water
Old November 24, 2008, 10:12 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I've sent freq1 a pm, I'll get him taken care of that way as it's easiest.

biff; you can access the server from the list - it's no publishing properly. Except the list is really long (sometimes 20.000 servers) so best bet is to take the ip/port and go into your favourites and save it there.

remember to type the ip/port exactly how i've done so in the first post.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 24, 2008, 01:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I'll try to check this out soon encorp could you set me on ventrilo? Thanks!
Old November 24, 2008, 01:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayton View Post
I'll try to check this out soon encorp could you set me on ventrilo? Thanks!
PM me a login/password and I'll do it up. :)
Old November 24, 2008, 02:27 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
Checked it out this morning, played a couple of rounds with SugarJ...kicked his ass lol.
Ow. Let me get the dagger out of my back. And we tied the last game, but I'm sure you were taking it easy on me.

I have fun, no matter what. I've got a whole 5 hours in MP COD4, still learning the maps. I just try not to look at my kill/death ratio.

Hope to see (snipe, knife, RPG) some more of you fellows on there.
Old November 24, 2008, 02:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Haha Maybe I'll have to reset my profile because all my golden guns will really hurt you new guys :P
Old November 24, 2008, 02:57 PM
Allstar
F@H

Looks like i need to buy this game and see if i can pop a few of you guys lol :)