Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 23, 2008, 10:25 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah I'll get it set to TDM today; I was having trouble with it showing on the list.

Can anyone confirm if they've found it via the multiplayer list?
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 23, 2008, 10:32 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Haven't tried finding it that way yet...easier just to click the "Add Favourites" button and typing in the IP manually
Old November 23, 2008, 11:15 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Haven't tried finding it that way yet...easier just to click the "Add Favourites" button and typing in the IP manually
Huh? every time I click add to favorites it randomly adds some server?

And no I haven't been able to find it on the list. Is it called HWC or something else?

Edit: NVM. Navigate to favorites list, hit new favorite on upper right. Enter IP.
Old November 23, 2008, 04:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

I found it, but not on the list, so unless you add it to your favorites right now, I don't think you can find it in the list. No one's online though think we will have to set up some times for people to come by...
Old November 23, 2008, 05:18 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Encorp, can you force Punkbuster to update from the server side? My client version is higher, and I get kicked. Was on there a couple times earlier to see if I could entice anyone else on.
Old November 23, 2008, 08:00 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Encorp, can you force Punkbuster to update from the server side? My client version is higher, and I get kicked. Was on there a couple times earlier to see if I could entice anyone else on.
Must have updated, my PB issues are gone. And I'd like to thank Jon_di2 for handing me my butt earlier in a little one on one FFA. It was fun.

@encorp, is there a link or web page you can check to see if there are any players on the HWC server without having to start up COD4?
Old November 23, 2008, 09:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'll check on the link thing to see if we can see players; I think there is a way. I've been trying to get on myself; but I was super tired tonight - maybe we can organize a day to get a bunch of us on?

I did update the PB; let me know if there are any issues with it and feel free to pm me if it's urgent :D
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 23, 2008, 09:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow; am I an idiot.

Forgot I reinstalled COD4 with my new hdd; totally didn't update to 1.7 and couldn't figure out why I couldn't see or use the server!

/facepalm
Old November 23, 2008, 10:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Btw:

Anyone using ventrilo, please update me on your privileges. I intend to allow those with accounts to log on and use all channels, and travel through them plus use all ventrilo features except band and remove/move members etc.

Let me know if you can or can't do anything you normally can please.
Old November 23, 2008, 11:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Update!
(sorry for so many back to back posts :D )

I finally got it set to TDM, and changed the title to have red in it! :D more HWC like!

Also;

I got it to appear in the servers list!