Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 20, 2008, 12:26 AM
Allstar

Default Crysis ISO problem

I've tried a couple diff images now & I keep getting wrong disc inserted popping up so the game won't start for me. I'm trying to devoid from using a DVD drive in my new system & set it up using only images. This seems to be the only game this doesn't work for that I've tried yet. BF2, Fable, Halo & Oblivion are all working fine for me. Any help would be appreciated thx.
Old November 20, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Download a no-cd crack. You paid for the game(I'm assuming/trusting you did), you have the right to play it without any hassle. Don't know if its a legally sound answer but its a morally correct one.
Old November 20, 2008, 04:37 AM
Allstar

LoL a nocd crack gets you busted, if you beleive there are men in black wearing sunglasses working foe EA that carry guns and went to school and know networking technlologies since that guy from cern created HTTP from way back in the days when the only transports where realy IP and the speeds where about 4 MBps and they stayed on top of technology and that makes them about 70 years old and you must respect elders but ive never met an eldereven spear of destiny my IT skills especially when he dis BSd on pdp's in the 70's and I do like multiple IP address spoofing and maybe differant operating systems and these guys that make games have no idea that I might even be using an IP that deos not exist coz I might have masterd openBSD and I have cryptograpghy that even the US gov cant crack and they wouldnt know if I paid for it anyway and even at that descent 2 was waay harder than mass effect and spear of destiny was the first rea FPS and they think they are punking who has the real money but they are only punking stupid kids into buying upgrades that make no real noticible differance coz I finish the games so fast I cant tell the diff from dx9 or dx10 coz i finish so fast I give and decide to hack certain DB like the one im reading LoL coz im like ancient in IT techs LoL that most wouldnt even know I know all their secrets and they are worried about a nocd crack when they are more scared about who the real threat is so they actually wrote subroutines into these little drm's and track you LoL coz you are all impressionable little slaves to techs that make you powerless, if you reverse engineer it you would see
Old November 20, 2008, 05:43 AM
Allstar

Got it thx guys. I was tired last night & I know that's what I needed just wasn't thinking straight.
Old November 20, 2008, 06:21 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazer-[X] View Post
LoL a nocd crack gets you busted, if you beleive there are men in black wearing sunglasses working foe EA that carry guns and went to school and know networking technlologies since that guy from cern created HTTP from way back in the days when the only transports where realy IP and the speeds where about 4 MBps and they stayed on top of technology and that makes them about 70 years old and you must respect elders but ive never met an eldereven spear of destiny my IT skills especially when he dis BSd on pdp's in the 70's and I do like multiple IP address spoofing and maybe differant operating systems and these guys that make games have no idea that I might even be using an IP that deos not exist coz I might have masterd openBSD and I have cryptograpghy that even the US gov cant crack and they wouldnt know if I paid for it anyway and even at that descent 2 was waay harder than mass effect and spear of destiny was the first rea FPS and they think they are punking who has the real money but they are only punking stupid kids into buying upgrades that make no real noticible differance coz I finish the games so fast I cant tell the diff from dx9 or dx10 coz i finish so fast I give and decide to hack certain DB like the one im reading LoL coz im like ancient in IT techs LoL that most wouldnt even know I know all their secrets and they are worried about a nocd crack when they are more scared about who the real threat is so they actually wrote subroutines into these little drm's and track you LoL coz you are all impressionable little slaves to techs that make you powerless, if you reverse engineer it you would see
that makes my brain hurt.

Old November 20, 2008, 10:20 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
that makes my brain hurt.
Ya, Tazer's brain will hurt too when he comes down.
Old November 20, 2008, 11:32 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
can anyone say run on sentence. oh wait there is no period at all soo i guess it kept going :)

Old July 7, 2010, 08:09 AM
Trial Member

Default edited by mod for personal attack(s)

Quote:

Ive downloaded tons of cracks from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.org , xxxxxxxxx.com, and xxxxxxxx.org i dont see people in black suits and sunglasses after me. believe me you are just paranoid. and the only way they can screw with you is if they use track cookies. even then ea has better things to do than chase the 2 million people that have already downloaded cracked files. I took IT classes and believe me you dont know what your talking about IT is about wireless networks and cables and routing programs nothing about tracking cookies unless you are talking about an un- encrypted wireless router being able to be hacked because an idiot forgot to use a 64 bit hex code. oh and yes ofcourse theres always the man-in-the middle attack and dx9 and dx10 those are install files for running certain graphics you are just plain stupid.... know something for sure before you talk about it and believe me any 12 year old easily knows the "diff between dx9 and dx10"

nuff' said.

edit by mod: HWC discourages the posting of URLs for websites dedicated to pirating software. I've also edited your title, and strongly suggest you change the tone of your posting style when referring to other members or your time here will be very short.

Last edited by sswilson; July 7, 2010 at 08:28 AM.
Old July 7, 2010, 08:20 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

or just use real disk you paid for and this SlySoft Products | Copy Movie DVDs with AnyDVD and CloneDVD
Old July 7, 2010, 08:23 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdark1 View Post
Ive downloaded tons of cracks from xxxxxx.org , xxxxxx.com, and xxxx.org i dont see people in black suits and sunglasses after me. believe me you are just paranoid. and the only way they can screw with you is if they use track cookies. even then ea has better things to do than chase the 2 million people that have already downloaded cracked files.
Not a great start for a first post.... direct attacks against another member will not be tolerated as per the posting rules.....

Hardware Canucks Code of Conduct & Infraction System

Direct references to sites dedicated to pirating content are also not permitted on this website. It's one thing to suggest that a person might want to get a CD crack in order to be able to get fair use of his his/her/it's legitimately purchased content, pointing to where to get that content is one step over the line.

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 250G Samsung 840 Series SSD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP

Last edited by sswilson; July 7, 2010 at 09:09 AM.