Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 15, 2008, 11:25 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
I for one enjoyed it a lot and don't know what they are talking about bad sound. Sound quality is decent. Although the single player is short but a lot more fun then COD4.

cmac79 after the credits there is nothing and it keeps looping the credits.
2 words. Nazi zombies.

And I found the only time the sound was "tinny" was after a bomb went off next to me. Brian, check that your EAX effects are not set on your sound card control panel, I've had that issue previously. They add echo and crap that isn't supposed to be there.
Old November 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
I've been a HUGE fanboy of the Call of Duty series since the original game, but with them bombing on CoD4 and then WW as well, I've lost all faith. :(
I thought COD4 was a great game...awesome in fact..very nice graphics and engine (gameplay)...I also fine (so far) W@W pretty good as well, don't really know what you mean by "tinny", I'm playing it thorugh my 5.1 Surround System and it seems pretty good to me...Engine seems good as well, averaging around 90 - 100 FPS with everything juiced!

Old November 16, 2008, 04:37 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
cmac79 after the credits there is nothing and it keeps looping the credits.
no looping credits here altho they were real long like 10-15 mins worth. but it was way worth it. braaaaaaaaaains lol