Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Gaming (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/)
-   -   What Games do you Play? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/10939-what-games-do-you-play.html)

arekieh October 16, 2008 03:42 PM

What Games do you Play?

Hey guys,
Just wondering what everyone plays?
I play, COD4, Crysis Wars, C&C Generals Zero Hour, R6 Vegas 2, and Pre-ordered Farcry 2, cant wait :D
My xfire is arekieh, anyone that wants to play the above games add me up :D.

encorp October 16, 2008 04:05 PM

COD4, bit of Warhammer Online now out of boredom, Starcraft/Warcraft III DOTA/ TF2 etc

Inik October 16, 2008 04:34 PM

A bit of Mass effect, but mainly CS:S

MpG October 16, 2008 04:36 PM

SupCom:Forged Alliance, Crysis Warhead, Demigod Beta, World of Goo.

dadzilla October 16, 2008 04:59 PM

Just finished Warhead. So good, but so short! Also play Civ 4, Age of Empires 3 and Sacred.

Cptn Vortex October 16, 2008 05:08 PM

COD4 like crazy, always up for some CS:S gungame or Scoutsznives, and TF2 is fun times.

joeperson October 16, 2008 05:16 PM

Most recently; COD4, TF2, the single player of warhead, Chessmaster something edition, some of S.T.A.L.K.E.R's single player.

misterlarry October 16, 2008 06:36 PM

All the games I've loved before...

I've always enjoyed role playing and turn based strategy games the most. Played Doom a lot in the old days. For RPG's I've played all the Wizardry, Might & Magic, Heroes of M&M, Diablo 1 & 2, Sacred, Baldur's Gate, Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics, Mech Commander, and lastly Mass Effect. For strategy games, I've liked Civilization, Panzer General, UFO, Warcraft, Age of Empires, Starcraft, Company of Heroes, and Warhammer.

Looking forward to (1) Fallout III, (2) Diablo III, (3) Sacred II, (4) Call of Duty: World at War (multiplayer here at HWC hopefully), and (5) Dead Space (if I can keep from filling my drawers that is).

I've got lots of games which I've bought over the years, but just couldn't stay engaged at them for long. Before all the sites that we have today on the net, which give a lot of exposure to games, we used to have to buy them pretty much on faith and nice pictures. I don't waste near the money now that I did years ago. Which is kind of ironic because now days I have the money to blow on games, yet I tend to scrutinize them more closely before I buy. Go figure.

:thumb:

CMetaphor October 16, 2008 06:44 PM

If it's an FPS that has any kind of scope/ironsights = I've played it. :thumb:

t0m October 16, 2008 07:27 PM

last pc games i spent any time with were stalker and stalker:cs (pretty much my favorite games despite the bugs). was trying to get around to playing gothic3 but i ended up starting over a few times (once for a patch and once because i got a new mobo and forgot to back up my saves when i re-installed windows:doh:) and couldnt get in to it after playing the start over again for the third time...

aside from those games, i have been trying to get through a few recent 360 games like force unleashed (pretty good) and tales of vesperia (very good but way too cute for me)...i just picked up saints row 2 for the sake of coop but no one i know has it yet so i only had a quick look (no desire to play single player but coop looks like it will be phenomenal).

eagerly waiting to see fallout3, dead space, fable2 and farcry2.