Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 15, 2008, 01:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quoting Monty Burns. "Exxxxcellent." Got an ip/host I can traceroute to? PM it to me if you can.

Old October 15, 2008, 01:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
Quoting Monty Burns. "Exxxxcellent." Got an ip/host I can traceroute to? PM it to me if you can.
I do, because I actually already have a Vent and COD4 server, rebranding it for HWC won't be an issue. But I have sent a PM to Gav to seek his blessing/concerns etc, I am in no way affiliated with the website other than posting here so it's not really right that I go and throw up servers in their names etc without prior permission

If I get the go ahead, I'll rebrand my servers and hand out the info, and get the server set up properly for member use etc- I'll also make another thread (as opposed to hijacking someone elses) and get peoples input on format of games and their multiplayer types etc

Once I know if I'm okay to proceed I'll be more than glad to give you any info you want!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 15, 2008, 01:27 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
I'll also make another thread (as opposed to hijacking someone elses)
all I wanted was voice over LAN for two people, now look, worldwide!
Old October 15, 2008, 01:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hahahaha, I've been pondering this idea anyways, and this just reminded me, plus i'm in a meeting all day so i'm bored out of my mind and this has given me something else to do! LOL!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.