Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 15, 2008, 12:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quoting Monty Burns. "Exxxxcellent." Got an ip/host I can traceroute to? PM it to me if you can.

Old October 15, 2008, 12:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
Quoting Monty Burns. "Exxxxcellent." Got an ip/host I can traceroute to? PM it to me if you can.
I do, because I actually already have a Vent and COD4 server, rebranding it for HWC won't be an issue. But I have sent a PM to Gav to seek his blessing/concerns etc, I am in no way affiliated with the website other than posting here so it's not really right that I go and throw up servers in their names etc without prior permission

If I get the go ahead, I'll rebrand my servers and hand out the info, and get the server set up properly for member use etc- I'll also make another thread (as opposed to hijacking someone elses) and get peoples input on format of games and their multiplayer types etc

Once I know if I'm okay to proceed I'll be more than glad to give you any info you want!
Old October 15, 2008, 12:27 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
I'll also make another thread (as opposed to hijacking someone elses)
all I wanted was voice over LAN for two people, now look, worldwide!
Old October 15, 2008, 12:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Hahahaha, I've been pondering this idea anyways, and this just reminded me, plus i'm in a meeting all day so i'm bored out of my mind and this has given me something else to do! LOL!