Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3, 2008, 08:39 PM

My System Specs

Default Gateway XHD3000 in Canada anywhere?

I am pretty much set on a Gateway XHD3000 30" display as it has all the inputs I want plus from the reviews I've read the hardware up-converter does a great job. Now the issue is I can't find it anywhere in Canada. Has anyone seem this display for sale anywhere?
Old May 3, 2008, 09:59 PM
Rookie

Well I went to Gateway.ca website and it directed me to Bestbuy.ca. They actually do carry it at a heft price of almost $1,700 cdn.. Now Gateways website also said Costco.ca and Futureshop.ca carried that monitor but I couldn't find it on their websites. Heres a link to it. Best Buy Canada Web Store: : Gateway 30" Widescreen HD LCD Monitor (XHD3000H)

It's actually a lot more expensive than what Dells is offering on a 30" lcd here in canada, have you looked at the Dell 30" You,ll save yourself $400 and taxes on the Dell compared to the Gateway monitor right now. Just a thought

Last edited by Tomvill; May 3, 2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: clarification
Old May 3, 2008, 10:08 PM

My System Specs

Well Dell doesn't even sell the 3008WFP anymore due to issues. And the 3007 doesn't have what I want. So unless they release the 3008WFP ASAP again there isn't much else out that will compete with the Gateway. Thanks for the link, I was expecting on paying pretty close to that price anyways.