Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 5, 2008, 09:38 PM
RJTech Rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Woooo!!! Now give it a DVI-D connector and I'm sold. I need something for my 30" monitor.
HDMI 1080i (1080p if your TV does de-interlacing), MKV and Real Media (RM/RMVB) support among others. And of course, SDHC as well as CF and USB host support. Though the specs aren't final, we're looking to be competitive with all the other media players out there.

Here's a teaser:

Quote:
ALSO good to see you here.
Thanks! I look forward to contributing to the community!
Old May 6, 2008, 05:46 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

I just found one of these in my box o'goodies I have sitting in the back of the "lab".

High Performance Group - HIPER LINK - HLC-1D1H-180

So, now I am REALLY looking forward to this new PVR / media center you are releasing.
Old May 6, 2008, 05:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
I know alot of people with 720p TVs that use basic cable which runs a 640x480 signal to their TV.
And how does it look? Like S**t, sorry SKY but I am looking @ one right now. My box should be here next week, funny how it didnt look that bad on my old tube set.

Quote:
HDMI 1080i (1080p if your TV does de-interlacing), MKV and Real Media (RM/RMVB) support among others. And of course, SDHC as well as CF and USB host support. Though the specs aren't final, we're looking to be competitive with all the other media players out there.
I was going to spring for a Popcorn hour unit this Weekend ( Yes they ship to Canada) but I think I might just wait and see how this plays out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old July 27, 2008, 06:03 PM
Trial Member

I found this product on Memory Express' website. Your review caused me to buy one. I was looking for an easier way to move content onto my iPod Touch. Neuros Technology may have been the people that wrote the software for this recorder. Their website is neurostechnology.com/recorder-2-series, and they have samples videos, a forum and other information.