Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 7, 2012, 05:02 PM
Restricted Poster

My System Specs

Default Looking to borrow a colorimeter

I'm looking to borrow/rent someones colorimeter to calibrate my eyefinity setup. If you are able to help please let me know as software alone isn't doing what I want.
Old October 1, 2012, 04:20 PM
Restricted Poster

My System Specs

I would like to add I found one on ebay for cheap and bought it, if anybody wants to get one I suggest you get a Pantone Huey and then use dispcal as it's results are much better and accurate compared to the provided software. The software is free and the Huey can be found cheap and even used for as little as $30 shipped.
Old October 1, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

what? WOW! Ive been wanting one for months. Everything I found was like 150+. Ebaying now! Thanks so much for the advice Hotdogs!
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about