Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 24, 2011, 03:42 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Default Question about 22" TV monitor (fast plz?)

There's a 22" tv for sale that's 1080p and LED and HDMI only (I think) on sale for $130 on boxing day, are there such things as DVI to HDMI connectors or the blue connection (whats it called again I forgot, VGA?)
to HDMI? Also would it be a good idea you think to use a TV for a monitor?...I'll post some specs in a bit alright,

Edit: here is the RCA page link,
Item # RLED2265A | RCA Televisions Canada
Can you guys help me find the response time and such

RCA 22" LED HD TV, 1080 p, TVs | Walmart Canada - Save Money. Live Better.
I think that's the walmart page...so is it a good tv or no?...I would like to start gaming again as well so will it be good?...Thanks!
Old December 24, 2011, 07:50 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Might be okay, but if it's for a PC, I'd stick to a monitor.

It's possible that it doesn't have 1:1 pixel mapping, meaning you'd end up with blurry text on the PC. Can't say for certain though.