Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 21, 2011, 10:46 AM
Top Prospect

Default Samsung Out of Warranty P2070 DVI not detected

So a workmate of mine brought me a Samsung P2070 that isn't being detected or receiving signal, just ran out of warranty last week. I plugged it into my work PC's DVI port to test just now its giving me the blinking "Analog" "Digital" box on the top left.

As far as I can tell from the menu everything display wise is working. I'm not sure if its the Monitor's DVI connection that is shot. Waiting to try a different DVI cable but from what I'm told it just started not being detected over the weekend. No changes to her PC/OS/Drivers, no changes in hardware as well.

Back when i dealt with a lot of refurbished monitors I recall someone telling me about some INI file for the newer monitors anyone want to further elaborate this for me? Thanks!
Old March 21, 2011, 11:32 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Plug it in with an Analog conector seifit comes on.
Set to defalts turn it off the thi DI agian ?
Old March 21, 2011, 01:19 PM
Top Prospect

Solved, turns out DVI port was dead on my friend's PC. Got it running via VGA to DVI Thanks for your help man!

Last edited by yanhchan; March 23, 2011 at 11:09 AM.