Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 29, 2010, 11:19 PM
Rookie

Thx. please do I was thinking of getting it
Old October 29, 2010, 11:36 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Of course but unfortunately I just found that my express mail service didn't receive my package so it will be next week.
Old November 3, 2010, 01:08 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

OK, yesterday evening it arrives. Just a couple of impressions at first sight but I'm not a pro in monitors so bear with me I'm just compared it with my trusty Iiyama ES1900.
- it's huge. Really HUGE. I must turn my head to watch it from one side to other.
- I see colors/shades that I forgot since my CRT era. That was the first thing which strike my retina: new colors and shades.
- EIZO test all good. No backlight bleeding, strange colors in corners or borders, no graphic distortions, no nothing. All looks perfect fine.
- I cannot find the place for that headset stand.
- I didn't do anything else with it (aka movies/games/tests) because I wasted my time trying to find some settings on my taste. Predefined presets are a joke.

First impressions are good for me. In fact they're not only good because I still search my jaw which is dropped somewhere on the floor.
TBH until I received it I read a lot of forums reviews and I saw very satisfied peoples and very disappointed peoples so i guess that (maybe) it's a QC issue for BenQ so YMMV.
Next days I'll try some games/HD movies but I have a feeling that I'll be satisfied.
All in one (for me) it's a killer monitor for that price.
Old November 4, 2010, 08:21 PM
Rookie

hey if you can find out is there alot of motion blur?? because it is 8ms but people say it depends on the monitor
Old November 4, 2010, 08:48 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

LED means nothing at this time for monitors, except maximum brightness, thinness and marketing. The true power of LED is in the ability to have zones that can locally-dim depending on screen material, allowing for better black depth. Unfortunately, at this time locally-dimming technology is only found in LED HDTV's.

There are much better standard CCFL monitors than LED monitors on the market right now.